mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Thursday Group Ride

Paramount Cycles will be hosting a regular Thursday night group ride open to all. This Thursday November 15th we will be meeting at 6:30 at the Elmore ball fields parking lot and the ride will officially start at 7:00. For this first one we are looking to ride for around 1-1:30 hours. Come on out and join us for a little fat bike fun!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    My headlights are not in yet, maybe next week. Sounds very fun.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    No need to wait till next week. I have an extra light you can use if you would like to still join us. Let me know if you would like to use it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Great ride guys, thank you.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    We would like to say a big thank you to all of you that made it out for our first Paramount on Snow (P.O.S.) group ride. Thanks to all of you it was a big success. I hope everyone had a blast. Lets do it again next week.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Thanks to the folks at Paramont for putting together it was a fun ride for a weeknight great to see so many people out for it.

bikewrider.blogspot.com
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by exp18 View Post
    Thanks to the folks at Paramont for putting together it was a fun ride for a weeknight great to see so many people out for it.
    Agreed.

Looking forward to doing it again.

mtbr member
    Will there be a ride on Thanksgiving? Would be a nice way to work off some turkey.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    We are holding off on a group ride on thanksgiving but on friday you will have the chance to work off that turkey with us! Come out to the elmore ballfields trailhead friday between 6:30-7. Ride will start at 7 and we will go out for a nice loop to burn off the extra food we will all have consumed the day before. See you there.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Sounds great. I will be there.