mtbr member

a thin white line

a few months ago i tried to order said dvd...the money seemed to leave pay pal ok, and ive tried contacting the maker through the website...

anyone got any helpful hints?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I had this problem from something I purchased on ebay.Call and make a complaint with pay-pal,eventually you will get your money back.Took me about a month if I remember correctly.

mtbr member
    I heard from the guy back in January (see below), but have still to receive the DVD as of March 12th. I don't want to make a complaint yet, but I am not sure how much longer I have to wait.

Message received 01/29/2007:

Hello Brij,

I apologize for the delay. There was a problem with the last batch of duplications and unfortunately I have been away so unable to deal with it. I am returning shortly, will rectify and get a copy out to you asap. Again, I apologize for the mix up and offer you a free copy of the soundtrack which will be included in the shipment in compensation for this delay.

Best regards

On Jan 29, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Brij Potnis wrote:

Hi,
    I sent a payment of $30 through Paypal for the purchase of "A Thin White Line" DVD at the beginning of January. The amount of USD$30 was withdrawn from my paypal account on January the 9th. I haven't recieved the DVD yet, as of January 28th.
    Could you please check to see what the problem is and let me know when the DVD will be mailed.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Brij

mtbr member
    yeah, similar to my story...cool. ill 'chill' for now....giggle!