Cycling for Life

Soggy Bottom '12 - Photographers

Hey gang, Once again we would like to put together a 'photo pool' from everyone after the ride so we can add them to a photo CD. Rio has asked me to loosely coordinate this for this year. Although its no way mandatory to sign up, it would be nice to know how many people there are willing to share their photos and more importantly where on the route you plan to be- Hope, Cooper Landing or even out on the trail, etc. My hope is that we will have at least one shooter at each check point and a few out along the trail itself. The more the merrier!

I do realize its a ways off and our weather is always a last minute influence on anyones decisions but if I have a general idea of the number of people and course coverage it will make it much easier come ride day.

You can leave a reply here or shoot me an email at; takeyouphotography@ymail.com
    Basic stuff; name, cell number and where you plan to be or possibly if you are willing to move around and cover some areas where we might not have coverage. I'll add more info here as I am able to compile it.
    Thanks and I hope to see everyone out there this year-
    Daniel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soggy Bottom '12 - Photographers-137165173.mlklcpzd.jpg