Elitest thrill junkie

Slow Fatbike Shakedown and Brewery Tour Ride Tomorrow (Thurs)

Start at 5:30pm to give us a chance of hitting up the 3 South-end breweries from Elmore Community Park and Ballfields (Far North Bicentennial Park). Not planning any single track, other than Birch trail, due to conditions likely to be encountered. Will take the Tour to Campbell Creek, then that on to King St, Anchorage, and Midnight Sun breweries. Last drink by 8, because that's when they close! Mount up your fat tires or just bring a good excuse (or a bad one).
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Damn! Gotta work...

Elitest thrill junkie
    9 signed up!
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    Start at 5:30pm to give us a chance of hitting up the 3 South-end breweries from Elmore Community Park and Ballfields (Far North Bicentennial Park). Not planning any single track, other than Birch trail, due to conditions likely to be encountered. Will take the Tour to Campbell Creek, then that on to King St, Anchorage, and Midnight Sun breweries. Last drink by 8, because that's when they close! Mount up your fat tires or just bring a good excuse (or a bad one).
    Do you do this during the whole winter season as well? Im down in Valdez and if I knew of dates in advance it sounds like fun.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Sometimes, depends. Tomorrow we are going to start at Midnight Sun Brewery, dinner and a beer or two at 6, then a casual ride through Abbott Loops. I'll arrange rides on the weekend often that end at the MSB, which is fun too. Nothing scheduled except tomorrows ride though. I don't know if I'd make the entire trip from Valdez just for this , but if you're combing with some other stuff, sure...

Elitest thrill junkie
    Also, check the anchorage BikeMe meetup page (Find your people - Meetup), rides an events are usually posted there with decent lead time.