View Poll Results: Suspension or No...!?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give it some "Squish"...please!

    13 68.42%
  • I like my rides hard...[just like Sarah and Co]...perhaps!

    6 31.58%
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339

    Sarah Pallin...the biggest idiot in politics, but check out her new ride lol.

    Actually Sarah the bimbo has nothing to do with this really, unless her Ken go hunting to kill a few baby seals or her daughters X. All the troopergates are running this now surely?

    As quoted from Wired.com

    MONTEREY, Calif. -- Alaskan biker Greg Matyas' Fatback snow bike has huge fat tires and a unique banana-shaped top tube that slopes down in the middle.
    The tires are designed for snow and so is the top tube: it slopes to stop you whacking your privates when you step off the pedals and sink into the snow.
    "It's saved me many times," Matyas laughed.
    Matyas got a lot of admiring looks and 'Cool!' comments as he rode his Fatback bike around the Sea Otter bike show.

    Based in Anchorage, Alaska, Matyas custom builds Fatback bikes for customers, some of them who ride on soft sand as well as snow. The bikes start at about $3,000.
    "You air down a little bit and it rides better than a full suspension bike," says Matyas, who rides his bike in Alaska year round.
    "It's way more fun than staring at the TV," he says. "We have underground race series all year long. After the races, we hang hot around the fire like a bunch of homeless guys with $4,000 bikes. There's a magic to being out in 30 below."




  2. #2
    fool goin up, joker down
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    615
    somehow I just cant picture her on a bike
    Mamma speed I'm back!!!

  3. #3
    is buachail foighneach me
    Reputation: sean salach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,840
    the bike looks good in orange!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    Give me some simple front squish and a paper bag (helmet - typo) and I would love to ride her, sorry I mean ride 'it'...the bike 'it' not her 'it'.

  5. #5
    Floating Fat Man
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12

    Is no place free of asinine political commentary these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Actually Sarah the bimbo has nothing to do with this...
    Then why'd you mention her?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    Troll alert...

  7. #7
    Floating Fat Man
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Troll alert...
    (snort)

    Projection alert.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Looks Great Greg! Can't wait to get on one! Keep up the good designs!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    73
    "Sarah Pallin...the biggest idiot in politics, but check out her new ride lol."

    When you are calling someone an idiot, it makes you look less like an idiot if you spell their name correctly

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    He he he thanks Mo, but my intention is NOT to spell her name correctly, hence the irony in that simple act...neither is it to give her lame concepts any rational credence either and for that matter I love Youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g

    Oh and my most cherished interview with Sarah PalLIN and Katie Couric:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE

    My other intention is to also call out her idtiotic supporters here as well, which is rather easy in which to do...!

    But at the end of the day, it was about the bike that calls from ALASKA. Alaska, which for all abjective and subjective purposes, has now been associated with her and her lack of understanding in many regards in many contexts; for EG: "what is the VP's role in goverement" HA HA HA...come on, you have to laugh. Can you seriously imagine her as any form of president nevertheless as a leader, which unfortunately she currently is.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 04-21-2009 at 10:01 PM.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    I agree..it IS looking good. Cant wait to see more of it in more detail...

    What would you like to see on it...?


    Quote Originally Posted by badger1
    Looks Great Greg! Can't wait to get on one! Keep up the good designs!

  12. #12
    HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    924
    I find this initial post rather ignorant. I believe there is a sub forum for political rhetoric.

    Asinine post or not, Greg does produce a kick ass bike!

    Now that I've come out of hibernation I need to get over to the shop!

  13. #13
    Wood chips are stupid
    Reputation: akdeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    779

    F88 left over

    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    He he he thanks Mo, but my intention is NOT to spell her name correctly, hence the irony in that simple act...neither is it to give her lame concepts any rational credence either and for that matter I love Youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g

    Oh and my most cherished interview with Sarah PalLIN and Katie Couric:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE

    My other intention is to also call out her idtiotic supporters here as well, which is rather easy in which to do...!

    But at the end of the day, it was about the bike that calls from ALASKA. Alaska, which for all abjective and subjective purposes, has now been associated with her and her lack of understanding in many regards in many contexts; for EG: "what is the VP's role in goverement" HA HA HA...come on, you have to laugh. Can you seriously imagine her as any form of president nevertheless as a leader, which unfortunately she currently is.

    Do you get all of your information from youtube? You're lame. But the bike is cool. I guess my props to Greg makes this post valid as well.


    akdeluxe
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

    JT

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: F.N.G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,354

    Who is the idiot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    He he he thanks Mo, but my intention is NOT to spell her name correctly, hence the irony in that simple act...neither is it to give her lame concepts any rational credence either and for that matter I love Youtube:

    My other intention is to also call out her idtiotic supporters here as well, which is rather easy in which to do...!

    But at the end of the day, it was about the bike that calls from ALASKA. Alaska, which for all abjective and subjective purposes, has now been associated with her and her lack of understanding in many regards in many contexts; for EG: "what is the VP's role in goverement" HA HA HA...come on, you have to laugh. Can you seriously imagine her as any form of president nevertheless as a leader, which unfortunately she currently is.
    Not only did you spell her name wrong but you spelled objective real well! Was that irony also?

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    I think intelligence levels just went down. For someone who does not understand the difference between OBJECTIVE and ABJECTIVE is perhaps wiser to look in the dictionary.

    And for the Sarah fan-jobs above, no I do not get all info off YouTube...ha ha ha...BUT the interview with Katie Couric your trying to illustrate that this interview was in some way substandard...!? Perhaps your IQ is higher than Courics but, I seriously doubt it.

    Asinine...is this all you can say, try looking at the online thesaurus to help you. And if I spelt that wrong from your 100% accuracy prose, then you are the master and bows are forever appeased to you!

    Some your responses are like a HSStudents LOL, try a bit harder mate.

  16. #16
    Wood chips are stupid
    Reputation: akdeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    I think intelligence levels just went down. For someone who does not understand the difference between OBJECTIVE and ABJECTIVE is perhaps wiser to look in the dictionary.

    And for the Sarah fan-jobs above, no I do not get all info off YouTube...ha ha ha...BUT the interview with Katie Couric your trying to illustrate that this interview was in some way substandard...!? Perhaps your IQ is higher than Courics but, I seriously doubt it.

    Asinine...is this all you can say, try looking at the online thesaurus to help you. And if I spelt that wrong from your 100% accuracy prose, then you are the master and bows are forever appeased to you!

    Some your responses are like a HSStudents LOL, try a bit harder mate.
    You just don't get it. It's not about who likes or dislikes what political whoever. The post was childish. There is a reason the non cycling forum was closed. Because of stupid,useless threads like this one is turninig out to be. You put in your bid and got shot down. Get over it and move on. Lets talk bikes.

    akdeluxe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

    JT

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    actually it is you who does not get it...at all! I can respect what ever possition you choose but throwing insults around such as "asinine" or any other redneck adjective is a diservice to free conversation in simple political satire. Myself calling her stupid is not my personal splice of reality but simply factual and from many perspectives...Funny!!!!

    IF YOU DO LIKE THIS THREAD OR ITS DUAL CONTENTS, then do yourself the service of staying firmly AWAY! I am more than certian that the majority of users would and could live with that.

    QED, stay off this thread. Consider that freindly advice my fellow mtb-er.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    And yes... We can talk about bikes hence the content, but...remember in all forms discussion, life is always more robust with a bit of sillyness so do not take this threads contents so seriously and all will be well.

    Ps

    Nice hub...where is the rest?

  19. #19
    is buachail foighneach me
    Reputation: sean salach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,840
    sim, i think the only one who's 'getting' your sense of humor here is you.

  20. #20
    Wood chips are stupid
    Reputation: akdeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    779

    the rest of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    And yes... We can talk about bikes hence the content, but...remember in all forms discussion, life is always more robust with a bit of sillyness so do not take this threads contents so seriously and all will be well.

    Ps

    Nice hub...where is the rest?
    I suppose so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

    JT

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    OMG...VERY nice bike and you have it all decked-out and dressed up with a serious party kit, nice. I also have say I liked the dirty shots...just as the MTB gods decreed.

    How are you finding the K/BBracket so far?

    Sean, I think unfortunately your right. Consider the page turned.

  22. #22
    Wood chips are stupid
    Reputation: akdeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    779

    King BB

    The BB is well...acting like a BB. It's built like a tank and pretty good looking too.Maybe only around 60 miles on the whole bike so far,so I really cant say good or not yet. But,if it performs half as well as the other King stuff I run,I see a long and wonderful relationship ahead for the three of us!
    "Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

    JT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •