mtbr member
    Oct 2010

P.O.S. Group Ride

Paramounts thursday group ride will be moved to Friday this week because of Thanksgiving being on Thursday. So come on out and join the P.O.S. group ride for a post Thanksgiving cruise to burn off some of those extra calories. Myself and our other group leaders will be at the Elmore ballfields parking lot around 6:30 and the ride will start at 7 sharp! If you would like help with bike setup say adjusting tire pressures show up a little early. I will be easy to find just look for the guy wearing high vis yellow pants. See you there!

Anchorage, AK
    Sounds fun. I'll try to make it out.

--Lars
    --Peace

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Another great ride Kevin and the gang, thank you all three!

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Thanks again everyone! Our second P.O.S group ride was another big success thanks to all of you that showed up. Keep a eye on the forums or our facebook page for details on our next group ride. Lets pray to the snow gods to put some more of the fluffy white stuff on the trails to smooth them out a little more. I hope all of you got a chance to watch the northern lights after the ride. Alyx and I where treated to a 30 minute light show after second short loop. See you all next week. Maybe we will be lucky enough to have the lights out again after our next ride!