Thread: Noob alert!!!

War machine member

Noob alert!!!

I'm looking for some guidance. I haven't posted to this forum before so I though I'd ask before submitting my next thread. I'm looking to sell my Surly Instigator that I built up in fall of 2003. Should I start a new thread or is there another forum on MTBR I should post to? Bear in mind, I'd like to sell locally if possible. Thanks, and be gentle with me.

No, that's not phonetic
    Click the link to the classifieds up at the top of the page and go place an ad. It costs $2. Cheap. Then posting a "for sale" heads up on one or two boards is kosher.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

War machine member
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    Click the link to the classifieds up at the top of the page and go place an ad. It costs $2. Cheap. Then posting a "for sale" heads up on one or two boards is kosher.
    Look at me being f%$#ing stupid. Thanks.

No, that's not phonetic
    No worries, bro. Post a link to the ad when you are done and want to mention it on the boards. The moderators then tend to lock the thread announcing the ad as it is considered low grade spam.

BTW- the classifieds here work quite well. I start with a reasonable asking price and then drop the price by 10% per week that the item does not sell.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

War machine member
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    No worries, bro. Post a link to the ad when you are done and want to mention it on the boards. The moderators then tend to lock the thread announcing the ad as it is considered low grade spam.

BTW- the classifieds here work quite well. I start with a reasonable asking price and then drop the price by 10% per week that the item does not sell.
    Thanks for the advice.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Hey Tipper

Where were you last night? Missed you on the shop ride...

War machine member
    Didn't know there was one...