It's All About We!
    Dec 2005

... and if we just ... The Moose of Flanders

Or, as our Dutch buddies say, "De eland van Vlaanderen."
    This is the new jersey we made for the upcoming Ronde van Anchorage. And, yes...the course will be marked w/ yellow moose.

This weekend is the annual Anchorage/Seward 200K+400K rides. Start is 4AM tomorrow morning. Better start packing!

We've still got a boatload of rides left in the season. Take a pick from our full ride schedule. Two of my favorites are the 200K on the Richardson coming up on Solstice weekend, and the Fall Colors ride in Kenai at the end of summer. Both are spectacular rides. You can choose to ride 'em hard, or take it easy and get your money's worth.

Come ride with us!
    Kevin
    Alaska Randonneurs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Moose of Flanders-moose-flanders.jpg  

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Can't wait for the "Ronde van Anchorage" Should be fun!

@adelorenzo
    Love the jersey! If you're willing to sell one PM me, that would be a perfect gift for my father-in-law.

It's All About We!
    Dec 2005
    We went through the first batch really quickly. We'll be ordering more in a week or so. If anyone wants one, just shoot me a PM.

KT

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Brilliant jersey design.
    I have never done a rando event, can I just show up and register Sunday AM for Ronde van Anchorage or is prior club membership or RUSA membership necessary?

It's All About We!
    Dec 2005
    Thanks! Glad you like the jersey. Definitely had fun taking liberties w/ the Lion of Flanders.

We try to keep the rando rides really simple. Therefore, just show up Sunday morning at the Peanut Farm. We'll have you sign a waiver, take your money, then we'll give you the cue sheet and control card. We'll close registration at about 7:45. The ride starts at 8:00.

RUSA membership isn't necessary at all. However, if you get hooked on this style of riding, you'll want to eventually sign. They have a great member's handbook and quarterly newsletter; totally worth is!

Looking forward to you riding with us! Let me know if you have any other questions.
    KT