Caveman

The latest in snowbike Fashion!

I decided it was time to retire my old frame bag, zipper was dead and the shape never was quite how I had intended it to be.

So fresh off the sewing machine, Dyneema Gridstop fabric (like go-lite & Ula packs) Super secret fuel bottle holder, snickers holster, and tapered fit for the best in leg clearance. I designed the front a bit differently to get more volume around the head tube.

Its quite a bit lighter than my old cordura one, looks cooler and is way more functional, I'm happy.

Orders will be taken for Huge sums of money...
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

nice sack!

really nice sack you have there - my sack is next to my snicker dispenser, not my snicker holster... seriously, is that reflective material?
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

No, that's not phonetic
    Cool. I dig my sewing machine too. So, what did you do to keep the side panels of the bag from bagging out like a... um, bag? It seems like as you packed it the large unstiffened sides would bulge.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Wow. Nice work.

Caveman
    Tony, you're sick, I didnt even understand your post but I think its sick anyway . and its not refelctive, the white lines are the Dyneema fibers, super geek out tecky...

I havent put any panels or dividers in there, I havent tested it yet to see if the buldge factor is as much as a problem as it is for most of us. I intended it to fit fairly snug to minimize how much the bulge would show. I might still add something to constrict it, but as with anything I am hoping that with it packed right, it wount be a problem.
    Last edited by Bearbait; 10-16-2006 at 08:11 AM.

Beware of Doggerel
    Dude, don't worry about your buldging sack. I cut the dividers out of my wildfire bag to get more volume, and it was a bad idea for a regular bike, the bag hit the cranks and my legs and the chain rings... lots of sack rub going on. Anyway, on the pugs the 100mm BB gives you plenty of space, the same bag, even when improperly packed fit just fine.

Nice work on the bag, it looks fast.

Adam
    I wanna say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet, things will shortly get completely out of hand --T.M.G.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    To all:

That's really cool!

Do plan on selling them? I'm from Pa. We don't see stuff like that here.Great idea for hauling the trail tools to do trail repair. Does it provide a different purpose in Alaska?

Thanks
    Lee
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com