What Penguin???

Good job! Kudos to the Chainsaw Fairies

For clearing out the upper end of Rovers of 3 or 4 of the 9 trees that had fallen in the last windstorm! I caught a rare glimpse of a Chainsaw Fairy riding up Rover's with the chainsaw dangling from his handlebars--quite an amazing mountain biking feat--I personally have never tried to ride with a chainsaw on my bike... Maybe a new twist to a future "Rio" event? Rumor has it that this Chainsaw Fairy's alter-ego is an ABC board member. Woo hoo!!!

Another Chainsaw Fairy is known to inhabit the forest around Llama and the lower Chugach trails. (An Uplands Chainsaw Fairy)? Thank you also for your good work!
    Meanwhile, back at the hive....

Caveman
    "The Chainsaw Fairies" - Queen Bee, I think you just came up with the new name for my Technorock band!

Beware of Doggerel
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearbait
    "The Chainsaw Fairies" - Queen Bee, I think you just came up with the new name for my Technorock band!
    Its been done. In the 80s there was this metal band Jackyl and they had a chainsaw solo on the tune lumberjack.

But it needs to be taken further, like a full chainsaw band....

Adam
    I wanna say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet, things will shortly get completely out of hand --T.M.G.