rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Goober Smacked Awards

The Phastest Phat Award was easily earned by The Pugs which was the quickest bike at the Goober Smacked, that bike effortlessly chauffeured Jamie Stull around the 17.2 mile course in 1 hr :14 min. phast phat !

The Frozen Iron Butt Award goes to the UAA dewd that rode the cross bike with drop bars !

The Blue Balz Award was earned by a unnamed rider who toured the course in 2 Hrs : 35 min.

The No Seeum Award is given to Phil who rode his bike without lights all the way back from the very start of the Tour Trail !

The Fosters Oil Can Award was eagerly slurped away by the UAA Bike Club !

All in all, those that showed up at the start line and those who finished are the type of grass root mt. bikers that I had in mind for the Frigid Bit events and in particular the Fabulous Soggy Bottom 100 .... I admire your spirit, passion and determination !

I hope to see most of you at Goose Lake on the 18th !
    Last edited by rio; 11-14-2006 at 09:35 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    What?!? No award for riding back onto the course to retrieve rider of the Blue Balz? Believe me, that wasn't my first choice but when you're an ice pop and locked out of the car...

Seriously though, good times!

GIT-R-DONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiMonkee
    What?!? No award for riding back onto the course to retrieve rider of the Blue Balz?
    I have your award right here

I love ya man! That was awesome. I was just happy to finish under my own power.
    Last edited by aka bubba; 11-14-2006 at 05:20 PM.
    Checking Out The Big Phenomenon