rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits: Twisted Tailgate Night Update #2

This afternoon around 3 PM, I walked the entire length of the course and found it to be in fantastic shape ! On Saturday morning around 10 AM, Greg and I will be on the course doing some manicuring of the course to prepare it for the evenings shenanigans, so if you would like to come on out see and ride the new sections, please on over to the lake !
    Riders Meeting around 6:45 PM
    Ride at 7 PM or so
    TAILGATE ! Starts as soon as the first rider finishes and starts sipping a beer !

Caveman
    sweet course carlos, I like the narrows. I flogged my self on a few afterwork laps today.
    Seeing how the ave danger is horrendous tomorrow I'm going to finally try to make it.
    what route are you intending to get over to the tour trail?
    Cheers

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits - Twisted Trail Route

The trail portion of the ride actually may change to the Chester Creek Trail, and ride out to the top of West High hill then flip around and ride back to Goose. If I choose to go to the original route; ride from Goose lake to the Tudor overpass the ride the TOA to View Point, turn left on to Moose Meadows, ride Moose Meadows to Rovers Run, ride down Rovers to the TOA and the back to Goose Lake. Bragaw Drive, Ambassador Drive,Tudor Center Drive are out of bounds as is Campbell Airstrip Rd and Tudor Rd and sidewalks all of the APU ski trails are also out of bounds!

let's ride...
    Dec 2006
    Carlos,

I've only been riding since last june and i don't really know the area as well as some of the regulars. If you're going to change the trail ride portion to the chester creek trail, any chance we can get a map or some directions...? I can barely find my way around parts of Far North in the daytime, let alone trying to navigate new trails at night...

.. just some thoughts.

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Wink Lost , no way !

Well, at the not yet famous Frigid Bits events no one ever gets lost right ......
    When you get hurled off the lake to do the Chester Creek portion it will be very easy to stay found ! Just ride out the entry road from the PBC ( Paddle Boat Cafe); ride around the red gate and then ride on to the trail, take no sharp lefts or rights just follow the main trail all the way to Westchester Lagoon and when you see the exercise equipment to the left of the trail turn around and ride back to Goose and have a cold one errrr not a cold Goose but a cold beer !