rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits Team Ice Crit- Its baaaack!

It has been way to long and its time for the almost world famous Fabulous Frigid Bits Annual Ice Crit ! This will celebrate the joy of riding as fast as you can on glare ice for 10 laps with a bike that may or may not have studs ! Helmets and lights are required tho! Each team rider that starts the very first lap must consume 12 oz of there fave adult beverage of choice before starting the ride!. The usual baton will be eliminated and instead a set of boxer shorts will be used. The lead rider will start out with a leg through each leg hole and worn around the waist. There will be a rider exchange located some where on the course.

The ride will start on March 17th at 8 PM at the Westchester Lagoon Boat Ramp.
    Please bring beverages to share to celebrate St Patrick's day !

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Sounds fun. I'm struggling with the mandatory boxer short requirement though. Will a thong work instead?

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thongs are just ok, however they will have an aero advantage depending on the sausage load. In the spirit of St. Patrick's day any thong used in this chaos must be green!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Thongs are just ok, however they will have an aero advantage depending on the sausage load. In the spirit of St. Patrick's day any thong used in this chaos must be green!
    I should be plenty aero. So much, that it may put me at an unfair advantage. Maybe I'll use all that extra space in there to store my water bottle, gels, extra tube, sandwich, and floor pump. You know, the necessities!