mtbr member
    May 2007

mtbr member
    Defiantly an interesting ethical issue; however, as this is not Alaska specific, I would recommend posting future general posts in the general form.
    Cheers!
    -AKnRDR
    "If you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    -Thoreau

Elitest thrill junkie
    Or checking the general forum to see if it's already there/contribute (it is).
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

FatBike Fiend
    Yeah, because this forum is busy enough as it is. Actually, it's been dead as Louis the 14th, thanks for posting something, forrestvt.

seedub
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Yeah, because this forum is busy enough as it is. Actually, it's been dead as Louis the 14th, thanks for posting something, forrestvt.
    I concur. The only MTBR I regularly check is Alaska. Thanks for posting.
    you may have come before us on no bicycle, but that does not say you know everything.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Well, no doubt about that. Unfortunately, no one rides in Alaska
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

FatBike Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    Well, no doubt about that. Unfortunately, no one rides in Alaska
    Granted, we do have disproportionately fewer riders here than in a lot of other states, but I recall this used to be a fairly active forum. The odd thing was it always seemed way busier in winter than summer. Maybe everybody got ran over.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Granted, we do have disproportionately fewer riders here than in a lot of other states, but I recall this used to be a fairly active forum. The odd thing was it always seemed way busier in winter than summer. Maybe everybody got ran over.
    I got ran over 2 days ago, an I'm STILL riding. I even saw some riders out just a few min ago, but I think it might have been a hallucination, as there was only one other set of tracks up on Hillside while I was riding.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Well some of you mtbr junkies thought my last post on this issue wasn't AK specific enough. Well enjoy reading this one as it drives the message home, as a biker you have zero rights......

Bicycle laws in Anchorage, Alaska, protect drivers who hit cyclists after running red light | Alaska Dispatch