rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Crusty Bits #1; A Special Thank You

I would like to send out a thank you to " Debbie " who made her inaugural Fridgid Bits ride by riding the 10 lap ice crit at West Chester Lagoon and then completing the trail leg afterwards !
    Well, Debbie also rode the first Crusty Bits event Saturday ( 3/31) evening and averaged 9.3 mph for almost nine and half miles.
    Debbie was the first and hopefully not the last women to ride 2 consecutive rides in the series.
    Debbie was awesome in her ride !
    We all appreciate your efforts and passion for riding and hope you join us again !

Alaska Turner Mafia
    How about a couple more well deserved thank you's to pass out.

I think Carlos deserves some recognition for all the work that comes with organizing these rides. The few I've attended have been a blast. Carlos, thanks for all you do to pull these off. I really like the atmosphere that surrounds these events too, it's not just pure racing and seriousness, it's as much if not more socializing as well.

I've had the opportunity to make some new acquaintances plus run into old friends I haven't seen for quite some time.

Maura also deserves thanks for her devotion to attending. She shows to pre-ride and mark the course, then posts herself at strategic spots to capture photographs.

Way to go Greg with the barrel, it's destined to become an heirloom. And Tim, showing up with the grill only adds to the social aspect. And thanks to all that brought beer!

For sure the first winter was a resounding success. I hope there are many more to come.

Rando
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Deceleration Trauma is my middle name