rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

... and if we just ... Chillly Willy and Frigid Bit Stud Slu#z Championship

The Chilly Willy will be held at Goose Lake on Feb. 18th at 4 PM weather permitting. This will be 5 and 10 mile race.

The Frigid Bit Championship will be help on February 25th at 8PM weather permitting. This race is a Saturday evening event and as with races of this high esteem, the rider with the cheesiest head to toe outfit will get a 5 minute time bonus and a bottle of cheap stale beer or mouth wash. Please no repeat outfits and riders wearing a thong with a helmet wil be considered a head to toe outfit. Helmets are required and so is a headlight.

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Cool-blue Rhythm Willy is a wanker

if this summer weather continues, so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by rio
    The Chilly Willy will be held at Goose Lake on Feb. 18th at 4 PM weather permitting. This will be 5 and 10 mile race.

The Frigid Bit Championship will be help on February 25th at 8PM weather permitting. This race is a Saturday evening event and as with races of this high esteem, the rider with the cheesiest head to toe outfit will get a 5 minute time bonus and a bottle of cheap stale beer or mouth wash. Please no repeat outfits and riders wearing a thong with a helmet wil be considered a head to toe outfit. Helmets are required and so is a headlight.

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004

Is Willy coming out to play?

Is the Chilly a go? It looks like it's going to cool off a little. I was going to send an e-mail out to my co-workers, but just wanted to check. Is Jazz going to be there?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by daveIT
    Is the Chilly a go? It looks like it's going to cool off a little. I was going to send an e-mail out to my co-workers, but just wanted to check. Is Jazz going to be there?
    If I don't have to ride through slush. I might actually show up now that things are at more civalized hours. BTW DaveIT let me know if you want those Nokian 700x45c for your fixie. They're beat down but they're better then nuthin'
    BTW again,. If anyones wondering about the handle, it's from my old radio show on K. R. U. A. "Kirk's show from Hell"
    Last edited by Kirk-frm-Hell; 02-17-2006 at 10:42 PM. Reason: minor mistakes

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Chilly Willy is hard again

I was out on the course today from 1400 -1600 hrs. and the Willy is hard, crusty and slippery ! Not a wet spot on it ! so leave your fenders, umbrellas, hip boots, water wings, swim fins and pfd's at home on the sofa ! I did play with Willy a tad, but nothing really drastic tho, however, I would encourage everyone to try out the surface cuz I only did one pass with the snow blower. what does that all amount to you say ? It means the course has a layer of snow on it that is unconsloidated and that would be enough for a rider to really wank his Willy !
    I would definately bring studs and all the kick- ass you can handle.
    Where : Goose Lake
    race : at 1600
    cost : donations (cheap, please save $ for the Stud Slu*z Champ pee in ship 2/25,8PM )

Quote Originally Posted by daveIT

Diaskeuast

Speaking of a tad ...

I did play with Willy a tad, but nothing really drastic
    That's a tad too much information there, buddy.

I had planned to join the fun again, but I have a sick little girl to take care of tomorrow. Have a fun Chilly Willy.

DaveIT, go smoke Yogi!

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

C U

at the Champ pee in ship on 2/25 8 PM ?

Quote Originally Posted by timwoody
    That's a tad too much information there, buddy.

I had planned to join the fun again, but I have a sick little girl to take care of tomorrow. Have a fun Chilly Willy.

DaveIT, go smoke Yogi!

Diaskeuast

I hope so

at the Champ pee in ship on 2/25 8 PM ?
    I'll be there if I can. Hopefully, everyone in the house will be healthy by then, and the weather will cooperate.

I hate to miss the fun tomorrow. I consider my presence at each race to be critical to the success of the series because, as one of my old teammates said during my brief and ill-fated high school football career, "If it wasn't for us losers, there wouldn't be any winners."

The fast guys will have to find someone else to drop this weekend.

Have fun, all you studded wonders!

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

... and if we just ... yup !

thats the Chilli Willy, all about weaners ! oh you said winners, sorry !

you know with all the various temps that you all withstood , I really think its awesome what some riders will endure to get some quality perma grins !

Quote Originally Posted by timwoody
    I'll be there if I can. Hopefully, everyone in the house will be healthy by then, and the weather will cooperate.

I hate to miss the fun tomorrow. I consider my presence at each race to be critical to the success of the series because, as one of my old teammates said during my brief and ill-fated high school football career, "If it wasn't for us losers, there wouldn't be any winners."

The fast guys will have to find someone else to drop this weekend.

Have fun, all you studded wonders!

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

I'm going to go check out the start of the Susitna tomorrow morning. I should be back for the Chilly Willy aka Coldschlonger...Glenn Hwy willing...