Thread: Barrow Pugs

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Barrow Pugs

Just spent another 3 weeks working in Barrow and took Pugs along for the commute and to get in some very good Artic Ocean riding.
    I had the new Pugs fork on so this thread will cover that, too. It's a straight up fork designed for Pugs and rides just like it should. It weighs 1180g and will probably cost the same as the original Pugs fork, and should be out this summer. Available in any color as long as it's black.
    As for Artic riding, it's good and cold, with always an eye out for Mr. Polar bear. I never saw any, but they're never far away. The fog out on the ocean in the sunny pic is where the open water was, about 2 miles off shore. That's where the bears are.....
    Pugs leaning against the ice chunk was about 50 yds out.
    The Sushi is good in Barrow!
    Pat

PS. We have a new graphic program so not sure I re-sized the pics correctly. I'll know shortly...
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Almost....

Well, I almost got it right. I think you'll get the gist of it....

Pat

Mr.Secret
    Surly must have an overabundance of cantilever bosses.......nice pics Pat, just watch'it for the polar bears.....I was riding my bike from the Point into town one late afternoon and saw two of the critters watching me from an iceberg just offshore in front of the dump , that was in ' 91 when we were building the elementary school

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Pats using a disc brake Whats next, a Chris King h/set.