GIT-R-DONE!

New question here. Alaska Mountain Bike Source

They are no longer at the 63rd and Lake Otis location. I hope they are still around and hopefully under a new name. Does anyone know where they went? I also tried to call them at 245-8844 but that number is coming up as out of service.
    Checking Out The Big Phenomenon

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I was in there a couple of months ago talking with one of the mechanics about getting a set of snowcats. He took my contact info and was going to get back in touch w/me. But, I have not heard back from him. He also mentioned they were moving the shop to the new strip mall in the Carrs parking lot on Abbott. A large part of their business is service oriented and they didn't need such a large sales floor. So, they were moving to a smaller shop but a better location.

GIT-R-DONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKsledhead
    they were moving the shop to the new strip mall in the Carrs parking lot on Abbott.
    Thanks I will swing by and see if they are still around. I bought a Kona from them a few months ago and at the time they told me that they where moving. But for the life of me I could not recall as to where.

ABC Rec Div / STA Trails

I saw it for sale this spring..

Quote Originally Posted by aka bubba
    They are no longer at the 63rd and Lake Otis location. I hope they are still around and hopefully under a new name. Does anyone know where they went? I also tried to call them at 245-8844 but that number is coming up as out of service.
    Well there website is still live, contact info still lists dowling road location. I know this spring I saw an ad in the Anchorage Daily News and in the realestate listings showing the business with all inventory was for sale..

So I would be curious as to what the state of the shop is..

GIT-R-DONE!
    Well it turns out that the new shop was about a month behind schedule. But non the less they are up and running. The new shop "88th & Abott" is in the Carrs parking lot on the south side. Phone: 242-3941

Diaskeuast

Veeery interesting

Another shop moves toward South Anchorage. I haven't heard why. I think it's a conspiracy.
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.