GIT-R-DONE!

Thatís What Itís All About

Being new to the sport of MTB I have been learning as I go along picking up little tid bits here and there. But nothing can compare to what I have learned in the brief but many conversations and encounters I have had with "RIO" A complete stranger to me up until a few weeks ago when he put on the first frigid bits event where me met out of formalities. Since then "Rio" has personally taken the time to help me and guide me in the proper direction. Invaluable to a newcomer as my self.

"RIO" to me has demonstrated what it's all about. Not wanting anything in return but the opportunity to share his enthusiasm and passion for the sport.

"RIO" Thank you
    Last edited by aka bubba; 11-21-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    Checking Out The Big Phenomenon

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    You hit it right on the nose. I rode with "The Man" once this summer and had a blast. He gave myself and I believe John and Maura a nice tour up there on the hillside. Hopefully I can get out more next year now that the baby is older and life has calmed down. The wife wants me out of the house more and more cause I annoy her....hahaha so I should be out more next year. Oh yeah she calls Carlos my secret man lover because she hasn't met him and she thinks it's a little weird to meet people off the internet....lololol!!!! All in good fun. Anyways, wish I could join you all this winter but the bike is put up and we're finishing the remodeling of the condo. Hopefully I can get out and help out at one of the events. Take it easy

Mike