Airborne Product Dude

SPAM: My personal first-gen 20inch Goblin frame/fork for sale

If anyone is interested, I am selling my personal first-generation (green) Goblin frame complete with FSA headset and 100mm Reba RL fork.

It's a size 20 and has very few miles on the frame and fork (built it up right before I took possession of a new black Goblin prototype and spent most of my time on the black Goblin and my HobGoblin). Probably less than 100miles on it.

I'm selling it becuase I am swapping the parts over to a new silver Goblin frame with a tapered HT.

$300 plus shipping. Figured I would let you guys know first before I throw it up on Ebay, thanks!

Contact me via PM if interested.

Jeremy~
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    PM sent! I am very interested. Anyone know how the fit is between the 18" and 20"? I'm right about 5'11"-6' and pretty much proportionally built. My jeans are a 32" inseam and I think I may even need to go up to 33" soon. Would the 20" be a good fit?

mtbr member
    I think it would be a great fit. I'm somewhere between 6'2" and 6'3" and ride a 20" Goblin. I think an 18" would be too small for you.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I'm 5'10" with a 33" inseam (32" pants inseam) and ride a 20" Goblin. My son is 6'2" but has the exact same inseam and also rides a 20" Goblin. The only difference is he's running the stock 110mm stem and I'm running a 100mm. I'm getting ready to test out an 80mm just to see how it feels.

The bottom line is that it should work just fine for you.
    There's only one bigger sheep than manufacturer's - consumers! - AndrewTO

Airborne Product Dude
    Sold!
    Airborne Dude.