mtbr member
    Mar 2013

Pedal and seat post clamp sets?

So like I figured, my fiance decided she wanted to follow me into the woods every now and then. She won't get too crazy with it and it'll probably stay on very light trails I'm sure, so we just ordered her a Sabre.

While ordering it, I told her we'd get her some more lady-like pedals and feminize the bike a little bit. There are lots of pink/red/whatever colored pedals out there, but I'd like to dress the bike up with matching pedals, a quick release seat clamp, maybe wheel skewers, etc. To my shock I can't find a set, or even a brand that makes all of the above in matching colors. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Earnest Hemingway once said "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

mtbr member
    i got some white wellgo mg-1's for my guardian and they're not bad. I've pretty much come to the point where they should be shattered since I bash my pedals into boulders since I have a set of clipless waiting to be installed (this gives me incentive to ride more aggresively!)

they're not bad but can be pricey for some people.

good news though; I bought mine from aawyeaah (shady-looking online bike shop), but I can verify that they're legit and they actually ship in like 3 days which is amazing.

Wellgo MG-1 Pedals White - AAWYEAH Bikes and Bicycle Parts

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I've got mg-1's in the mail for my skyhawk now.

I'm looking for matching pink or purple pedals, quick release saddle clamp and maybe more for her Sabre.

I realize this should have been posted in the general topic section, guess I had too many tabs open!
    Earnest Hemingway once said "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.