Airborne Product Dude

Out of Office Tuesday 9/17 thru Sunday 9/22.

Please note:

I will be out of the office at Interbike this week,Tuesday 9/17 thru Sunday 9/22. My participation on the forum may be spotty depending on wifi availability and my busy schedule there. If you send me a message or ask a question on here I may not get back to you right away.

The Airborne office will still be open as usual, so you can still get answers to questions by dialing 800-888-BIKE or emailing at support@airbornebicycles.com.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Have fun! If you run into a guy with big chops named Keith from a small bike shop in Malta, NY, he worked on my Seeker this past weekend (stick caused some minor carnage to the rear derailleur.) Hopefully he'll stop by if you're running a booth.

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by skyphix View Post
    Have fun! If you run into a guy with big chops named Keith from a small bike shop in Malta, NY, he worked on my Seeker this past weekend (stick caused some minor carnage to the rear derailleur.) Hopefully he'll stop by if you're running a booth.
    Yeah no booth. Since we are consumer-direct there's no need for us to incur the huge cost of a booth at Interbike. I'll be there walking the show and meeting with vendor/suppliers.

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Can't blame you there. Makes sense. Either way, enjoy yourself! Pretty jealous.