Thread: Niner alloy bar

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Niner alloy bar

Anyone try one of these? Curious if this would be a good upgrade on the goblin?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

TXTony
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokomojo View Post
    Anyone try one of these? Curious if this would be a good upgrade on the goblin?

Never tried one. Thinking swapping an alloy bar for another oem bar may not do much weight wise. Unless it has a different sweep or rise that you would like more. Kind of hard to say without seeing one. I usually swap stuff out for function first and then try to add some bling with it if I can. I have a whole box of oem bars and stems and honestly they are all pretty much the same weight wise and looks just with each bike company name on it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Re: Niner alloy bar

Looking for a wider bar mainly. This one seemed priced right, and figured Niner has a good reputation.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Re: Niner alloy bar

Looking for a wider bar mainly. This one seemed priced right, and figured Niner has a good reputation.

TXTony
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokomojo View Post

If its a good deal and they suite your needs...snag em up..

mtbr member
    Just received my New Goblin and replaced the bar with a Niner carbon bar. Seems like a nice fit for this bike. If the alloy bar is like this carbon version you'll be happy.

mtbr member
    FWIW - the bike (18") weighs exactly 29.0 lbs with this bar and Saint MX80 pedals.