Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2010

New Goblin X0 Info?

Would like to inquire info about the New Goblin X0 that will soon become available. Especially the pricing. I would imagine it will be well over $2500. Also curious as to the full specs of the bike, most importantly which wheelset will accomodate the X0 gruppo. I figure I make a separate thread about it. I know bigdaddyflyer will be away for a bit but this has taken my interest. I know there are more of ya who are interested!
    Civilian Young Turk 29er

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    from Jeremy yesterday in another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    Goblin XO's are being produced next week sometime with an anticipated warehouse delivery date of the first or second week of November. More info to come, thanks!
    They're being fairly tight lipped about it, I imagine they dont want to leak any info until the release

Mtn View, CA
    He said Black Flag Pro wheels and FSA carbon post, bar, and stem in addition to the full XO setup.
    Atomic batteries to power...turbines to speed...

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Wow that's an impressive spec sheet. Real question is, how much will it cost? I mean being that Airborne deals with value driven bicycles. It would be a bit odd to have a very high priced bike among the line up although it would be very nice. Either way, i'm very very curious and eagerly anticipate its debut.
    Civilian Young Turk 29er

Mtn View, CA
    Is this a picture of the Goblin XO on the Airborne Facebook page?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    It says it's the Goblin XO in the comments of the picture. Looks really sweet!

Airborne Product Dude
    Yep, that's the XO. More info on that one later. I will say that it is WELL UNDER the $2500 pricepoint mentioned above..................
    Airborne Dude.

Mtn View, CA
    Just saw the comments. I've been waiting to get a new bike. This one is high on my list. But that HobGoblin is looking good too.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Yep, that's the XO. More info on that one later. I will say that it is WELL UNDER the $2500 pricepoint mentioned above..................
    man, that is awesome.
    Civilian Young Turk 29er

MTB Fanatic
    Nathan

Mtn View, CA
    Facebook picture shows FSA SL-K flat handlebar, Elixir 9 brakes, XO triggers, and Velo lock on grips.

Airborne Product Dude
    SLK bars aren't flat, they are low rise.
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

X0 Goblin Fork?

Hey Everyone, (Mainly BigDaddyFlyer)

I know this is my first post but I have been following Airborne and the Goblin for sometime now. I really Appreciate BigDaddy's support on this forum and answer to all the questions. It's really impressive and I find myself wanting an Airborne bike even more just based on that alone. I have been looking for a bike for quite some time now and after researching TONS of options I believe the Goblin X0 is exactly what I'm looking and waiting for. I'm almost willing to put money down without even seeing a picture just based on what I have seen Airborne do in the past and currently.

This being said, I read on another topic that there will be a Solo Air Reba Fork on the X0. I know you guys had issues with the second batch for the New Goblin and they ran out of the dual air, and I know that both forks are good products. The fact remains that overall the dual air fork is superior whether slight or not and I feel like because this bike is suppose to be higher level components the Solo Air gives me some hesitation.

There is no way of getting or waiting for the Dual Air to come back online and finish the X0 in a well rounded manner?

I can't wait for this bike to come out and see more pictures!! You Airborne guys love the teasers!! Spring can't come soon enough, I can't wait for my Maiden Voyage on what I'm sure will be an amazing bike. Thank you for your time.

StevyGP

Airborne Product Dude
    I apologize in advance for the short reply, but I am on vacation this week with family so I must get to the point.

The dual air is gone on all Reba's; it is not coming back. It is a product change for RS for 2013, not a shortage or stock situation.

The solo air RLT that comes on the XO is an awesome fork and I would challenge you to even notice a difference while riding. There are plenty of solo air forks out there that are very good. Look ar Fox products for example.

Like I've stated elsewhere here I've been riding a solo air Reba RL for almost 6 months on a test bike and have been very happy with it.

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Thanks!

Thanks for your response even while on vacation, impressive dedication. I'm sure I would never notice, you're right man. Enjoy your time off!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Looking forward to what I hope to be the Goblin XO announcement coming early next week! Am I right Jeremy?!

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikr94 View Post
    Looking forward to what I hope to be the Goblin XO announcement coming early next week! Am I right Jeremy?!
    Soon~! I promise!

Airborne Dude.

Airborne Product Dude
    Just because you've been patiently waiting, a sneak-peek for you guys.

More info coming real soon, I promise...........................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Goblin X0 Info?-gobxo-sneakpeek.jpg  

Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Tease!
    There's only one bigger sheep than manufacturer's - consumers! - AndrewTO

Mtn View, CA
    The gold bits in the XO components don't really go with the color scheme of the frame but I can live with it. Looks like the XO Hobgoblin next to it.

mtbr member
    Tease is right! Lol, How soon is "soon"?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yeah, how soon is soon?! Looking forward to the release and specs of that HobGoblin XO sitting next to the GXO!!!

Keith

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Please tell me it will be 2 x 10. Please!

Airborne Product Dude
    Yep, its 2x10.

Believe me, in person the gold bits look fantastic on that bike and the other one in the photo. Pics don't do it justice.

We are building the webpages now and working on photos. We should be ready to take pre-orders very soon!
    Airborne Dude.

Mtn View, CA
    Are you releasing the Hobgoblin XO at the same time?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast