Airborne Product Dude

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To all of our customers, friends, and fellow bike-nuts here at MTBR I just want to take a moment to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope the Holiday season finds you well, and you get to spend time with your family, friends.......and also time on your bike.

I also want to say thanks for a great 2013! We've had the best year we've ever had as a company; lots of new models, sales are more than they've ever been, we're in the black, and able to make investments in things that enable us to grow in the future. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your trust, support, and feedback.

With the coming Holiday we will be closed a few days and have limited hours so that our employees can spend time with their families and bikes. Our offices will be closed 12/24 and 12/25, along with also being closed 12/31 and 1/1. I'll also be in and out of the office the next few weeks but will be periodically checking my emails and also checking in here in the forum. So if you try to reach me and don't get my usual immediate response, I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again,

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Thank you Airborne team for putting out great products at affordable prices, and backing them up with great customer service. I've had a blast on my new bike this year!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    As a newer member of the family, I'd like to say thank you and Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to a Christmas AND New Years Day ride on my new Seeker, just to say I did!

mtbr member
    A HUGE thank you to Jeremy and Eric - your support is second to none, and you truly deserve all the success Airborne has received. Best holiday wishes from a life-long customer!
    Money doesn't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike, and that is pretty close.

mtbr member
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Airborne Bikes...thanks for the great customer service...continued success. Thanks for giving us (riders) and option that competes with the big boys out there....and Yo Santa...make something in steel one day...yeah that is my list...

Happy Holidays to Airborne and all the Airborne riders out there

mtbr member
    I don't contribute here as much as I should, but I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. May 2014 be rewarding both on and off the bike for you all!
    Todd

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    ^^^^^Right on and dittos.