mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Making changes to an order?

Hey Guys,

On Saturday we ordered a 17" HobGoblin and a 16" Guardian (order #3004), but have since decided to change out the Guardian for a 16" Goblin. I've sent an email to Airborne requesting the change. Do I need to do anything more, or is that it?

Thanks!

Ruben

mtbr member
    Nope! They should be getting back to you soon. Maybe call the number on their website!

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofthewoods View Post
    Hey Guys,

On Saturday we ordered a 17" HobGoblin and a 16" Guardian (order #3004), but have since decided to change out the Guardian for a 16" Goblin. I've sent an email to Airborne requesting the change. Do I need to do anything more, or is that it?

Thanks!

Ruben
    Ruben,

Please give Eric a call now if possible at 800-888-BIKE. Phone calls are always better than email in terms of urgency, and this is urgent.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Just got off the phone with Eric and he's on it!

Thanks!

Ruben

mtbr member
    I applaud your change from gaurdian to goblin! Your goinna love your Hobgoblin for sure! Cant wait to see pics!

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks! While the Guardian is an incredible package considering the price, I think I would have really regretted not going with the Goblin. The upgraded components/frame, kinked TT (16"), color scheme is steal at only $600.00 more. It's actually my wife's bike, but I'm sure we'll be swapping them back and forth. We are the same size, so the frame sizing works out perfectly.

I will definitely post some pics as soon as I get them put together. If they were to ship today they would be here Wednesday. Can't wait!!!

Ruben

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Well, it looks like I've managed to put them in a situation they've not been in before with the change order request and Bill Me Later payment combo. However, it appears as though we'll be able to get it all figured out in the morning. Thanks again for your help Eric.

Ruben

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Well, it looks like I've managed to put them in a situation they've not been in before with the change order request and Bill Me Later payment combo. However, it appears as though we'll be able to get it all figured out in the morning. Thanks again for your help Eric.

Ruben
    Not sure what's going on, but Eric did not call me back this morning like he was supposed to. Yesterday the email communication was good. However, my wife and I have both sent emails to "support" today and neither of us got a reply. What's up, guys? As stated in my email, if it will be faster to to just cancel the order and refund payment please do that. It seems that in trying to figure out how to make the current situation work, the order is being unnecessarily delayed. The last thing I need to hear is "I told you so" after convincing her that we'd have no issues purchasing bikes over the internet from Airborne. You gotta give me somethin', fellas!

Best,

Ruben

Airborne Product Dude
    Since a third party, Paypal, is involved Eric is dependant upon a 3rd party. I know he was working on it today with them and didn't have a resolution before the end of the day. It's not as simple as processing a refund as we aren't the ones doing the refund or the change. I hope that makes sense.

I'm certain Eric will get with you tomorrow with an update. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks, Jeremy.

I did some Bill Me Later refund process investigation of my own. It can take up to three days for the refund to be credited to my Bill Me Later account once you guys issue the refund (to them).

I may just place a new order for the Goblin and HobGoblin in the morning and get this resolved afterward. I really don't want to wait for the refund to clear before re-ordering. If I place a new order first thing tomorrow morning would it be possible for the bikes ship tomorrow?

Thanks, again!

Ruben
    Last edited by Outofthewoods; 04-23-2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: word delete

Airborne Product Dude
    RRRuben,

I'm sorry but I can't promise that the order will ship the same day you order. We will do our best to ship it in a timely manner but I don't want to make promises that are hard to keep. That's not good customer service.

Eric will call or email you tomorrow.

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    RRRuben,

I'm sorry but I can't promise that the order will ship the same day you order. We will do our best to ship it in a timely manner but I don't want to make promises that are hard to keep. That's not good customer service.

Eric will call or email you tomorrow.

Jeremy
    RRJeremy,

Thanks! I appreciate the prompt reply.

Best,

Ruben

mtbr member
    Hey Guys,

Thanks!

Ruben
    You must have beat me by a few minutes, I ordered my Guardian Saturday night (#3005). I feel like a kid a few days before Christmas. I can't wait!

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDocTx View Post
    You must have beat me by a few minutes, I ordered my Guardian Saturday night (#3005).
    Nice! My order is time stamped 9:55 PM.

I feel like a kid a few days before Christmas. I can't wait!
    I hear ya! The wait is driving me nuts!!! I know it'll be worth it though.

Ruben

mtbr member
    Mine was about 11:00 PM. I'm hoping to get a tracking number soon! Refresh, refresh, refresh!

Airborne Product Dude
    Ruben,

Eric just sent an email to you. Please check it when you get a moment.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks for the heads up, Jeremy!

I got back to Eric right away and am now waiting to hear back.

Ruben
    Last edited by Outofthewoods; 04-24-2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: removed word

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Just waiting on BML to get their end of the transaction taken care of so that we can complete the order. Eric has been VERY helpful in getting things straightened out. Thanks, man!

As other have said time and again, Airborne customer service it truly TOP NOTCH!!!

Ruben