Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Let's see those Airborne bikes!

26K views 128 replies 53 participants last post by  TXTony 
#1 ·
Show us your Airborne.

#76 ·
My personal HobGoblin with a basic X7 2x10 kit and a few hop-ups like Cole wheels, FSA SLK bars/stem, Thomson post, and a Reba with a Maxle.

Darn photo isn't uploading, sorry!

#78 ·
I got my Guardian out for a few laps after more than a month of deep snow. It was great weather, but the ground was a bit soft for the local singletrack, so I went out to the lake. As usual, the Guardian performed extremely well. The muddy parts were especially fun.

G
#81 ·
Black Goblin

Spent about 4 hours on this bike today...the more I ride it the more I love it...got a gravel grinder comming up this weekend and seriously thinking of using my Goblin instead of my cross bike.

#82 ·
Spent about 4 hours on this bike today...the more I ride it the more I love it...got a gravel grinder comming up this weekend and seriously thinking of using my Goblin instead of my cross bike.
I slapped some cross tires on the OEM wheel-set and did a 50 mile gravel grinder on Sunday. was alot less stiff the next day than normal when riding on the cross bike but found the 38/11 limiting and hard to keep up with guys running 50+ big rings.

G
#86 ·
I am kicking around this weird idea of getting a Goblin frame..I have a second cross bike that is two big for me...thinking of putting the parts from that bike on a Goblin frame...rigid fork..drop bars..and making a gravel grinding something or another...I know it would look strange but think it might be kinda of cool..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.