Thread: Interbike Bound

mtbr member

Interbike Bound

I'm flying out today to Vegas for the Interbike show.

While there I'll be checking out the latest and greatest gadgets and gear, and meeting with a bunch of suppliers. More-than-likely my MTBR forum participation will be a little limited the rest of this week while I am at the show so I wanted to give you guys/gals a heads-up in that regard.

Also I won't be here to help Eric with phone calls so be patient if you call and get voicemail; we'll still get back to you ASAP.

Thanks a bunch and keep riding!

Jeremy
    Homebrewer, Patriot, Amateur Photographer

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    So, you're splitting and leaving poor Eric behind to support all of these folks getting new Goblins...What a life

At least bring him back some good swag!
    There's only one bigger sheep than manufacturer's - consumers! - AndrewTO

mtbr member
    I'm back in the office from Interbike today and am getting caught up on emails and other messages.

I think I've answered everyone's messages here on the forum either in PM or by responding in the appropriate thread. If I've missed something please let me know!

I learned a valuable lesson this trip: I took my Asus Transformer tablet with me and found out that the hotel (Harrah's) didn't have wifi (plug-in ethernet only) and the wifi at the show was spotty at best. Next time I am bringing my laptop!

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Homebrewer, Patriot, Amateur Photographer