Airborne Product Dude

Here's your chance to upgrade to a Goblin X0 or HobGoblin X0!

It's no secret that 2013 has been a GREAT year for Airborne! Sales are way up, we've had great reviews, product racing on the World Cup, and lots more still to come!

To thank you, our customers, we are running a special this weekend only on Goblin X0's and HobGoblin X0's. Use coupon code "2013thankyou" at check out to receive $500 off your purchase of a Goblin X0 or HobGoblin X0. Yes, $500 off! If you've been wanting to upgrade to an X0 model, now is your chance!

Offer only good now thru Midnight, Sunday 10/13. We will not repeat this deal again, so act now!!! Quantities limited to stock on hand, prior sales excluded.

Thanks so much!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for doing this.

With the upgrades I have planned for my Goblin this would have been the better way to go.

mtbr member
    Wow, I have been sitting here thinking about pulling the trigger on a Hobgoblin. Now I have a bit more to think about!

mtbr member
    Face palm.... I should have waited! It's all good though, I just need to be patient for next season and pick up a HobGoblin to go with the Goblin.
    Friends don't let friends ride 2x.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    What a SCREAMING good deal. Still loving my Goblin I bought last spring, looking forward to a good winter of riding here in Texas.

mtbr member

Here's your chance to upgrade to a Goblin X0 or HobGoblin X0!

Just when I finally convince myself I'm content with the current build on my Goblin...

mtbr member
    hahaha, its awesome that you guys are doing this Jeremy.

But, it also makes me hate you guys, but the kind of hate that comes out of jealousy. So, its a compliment.

You guys are awesome.

mtbr member
    I have a Hobgoblin XO and I tell ya that is a killer deal! I get compliments on that bike every time I go out for a ride. Great setup. Its a bike you can ride all day!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I'm waiting to see a deal on hobgoblin frames!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk now Free

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Wow this is awesome!

If my HobGob wasnt already half way to a X0 already i would be on this!

Anyone on the fence needs to jump on this deal now. No regrets on my current HobGob X7 model, i can only imagine how much nicer (and lighter) the X0 model is!

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticRI View Post
    I'm waiting to see a deal on hobgoblin frames!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk now Free
    Probably not gonna happen. We rarely discount product; this truly is a special case that we are doing to say thanks. There's not enough margin on lower priced biks and frames to do anything similar. Hope that makes sense!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    Probably not gonna happen. We rarely discount product; this truly is a special case that we are doing to say thanks. There's not enough margin on lower priced biks and frames to do anything similar. Hope that makes sense!

Jeremy
    Makes sense. Can't hurt to ask.

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticRI View Post
    Makes sense. Can't hurt to ask.
    No worries!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Jeremy - is there a chance of color change on the HobGoblin other than the blue? I only ask as blue and I do not mix. Examples:

1983 - Blue Schwinn 10-speed for my b-day, hit by a car and sent to the hospital on my first ride by someone not paying attention - blue Pinto
    1985 - Blue mini-van, 2 weeks on first drivers license hit and kill a deer along with the new mini-van.
    1990 - Blue taxi in Korea, T-boned while riding in back
    1999 - Hit by a blue Grand Am in the parking lot of Safeway by someone cutting across the parking lot.

Needless to say, I don't do blue...

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ul_chicken View Post
    Jeremy - is there a chance of color change on the HobGoblin other than the blue? I only ask as blue and I do not mix. Examples:

1983 - Blue Schwinn 10-speed for my b-day, hit by a car and sent to the hospital on my first ride by someone not paying attention - blue Pinto
    1985 - Blue mini-van, 2 weeks on first drivers license hit and kill a deer along with the new mini-van.
    1990 - Blue taxi in Korea, T-boned while riding in back
    1999 - Hit by a blue Grand Am in the parking lot of Safeway by someone cutting across the parking lot.

Needless to say, I don't do blue...
    LOL.................

The X7-build HobGoblin is Blue and probably won't see a color change until mid-year next year.

You could just buy the XO that is black! With the sale we are running right now, it's only $750 more than the X7 HobGoblin. To think that for that $750 you get all of the upgrades like the X0 group, the better brakes, FSA SLK cockpit, and Black Flag Pro wheels.......its truly a steal!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Good point sir! I didn't realize the XO came in black! That will make the Mrs. feel better for sure as she worries when anything blue comes my way. A HobGoblin is on the list for next year as I really, really want to have a full suspension in the stable for the extra bumpy trails.

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ul_chicken View Post
    Good point sir! I didn't realize the XO came in black! That will make the Mrs. feel better for sure as she worries when anything blue comes my way. A HobGoblin is on the list for next year as I really, really want to have a full suspension in the stable for the extra bumpy trails.
    Yeah the matte black on the XO is awesome. I think its the best looking bike in our line-up.

Jeremy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's your chance to upgrade to a Goblin X0 or HobGoblin X0!-xo_hobgoblin_clipped.jpg  

Airborne Dude.