Thread: hello folks

mtbr member
    Oct 2013

hello folks

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to stop by and meet some folks. I just ordered a goblin and was wondering how long its taking people to get their bikes once they have been shipped? I just started mountain bike riding about a month ago and the worst part is soreness in the legs and taint. Any advice would be appreciated. .I love the sport and so far its been great.. my first ride I kept looking for a clearing in the trees so they could get a chopper in there and air lift me out but about 10 rides later I'm loving it.. well its good to meet you folks.. yall take care

Airborne Product Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Britches View Post
    Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to stop by and meet some folks. I just ordered a goblin and was wondering how long its taking people to get their bikes once they have been shipped? I just started mountain bike riding about a month ago and the worst part is soreness in the legs and taint. Any advice would be appreciated. .I love the sport and so far its been great.. my first ride I kept looking for a clearing in the trees so they could get a chopper in there and air lift me out but about 10 rides later I'm loving it.. well its good to meet you folks.. yall take care
    It may take up to 5-6 working days once the bike ships, depending on your location. Tracking numbers are sent out the next working day after bikes ship, so you will be able to track it, thanks.

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Thanks Jeremy. I'm looking foward to it..my friend has a goblin and he says its so much easier to ride with than my bike (which he gave to me) 20" rock hopper..