mtbr member

Fraudulent Airborne Road Frames on eBay

A friend of ours on facebook today pointed out that someone is selling alu/carbon road frames with our name on them on eBay.

They have Airborne decals from our Spectre mountainbike we sold last year. Someone duplicated the decal file and slapped it on a cheap off-the-shelf road frame and fork.

The seller is out of Hong Kong and also has a separate shill listing as being from Vancouver.

Just a heads up: These are not ours and we will not support them in anyway if you are (un)lucky enough to bid on and win the auction you are on your own. We are reporting the seller to eBay for a fraudulent product listing.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Homebrewer, Patriot, Amateur Photographer

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    wow, that doesnt surprise me. Hope the listings get removed.

mtbr member
    Between finally getting our own forum here on MTBR and our name being put on fraudulent frames................I guess that means we've made it into the BIG LEAGUE!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    Between finally getting our own forum here on MTBR and our name being put on fraudulent frames................I guess that means we've made it into the BIG LEAGUE!

haha, very true! I just found them on ebay and also reported them as fraudulant. Maybe more claims will speed up the process.

mtbr member
    FYI they got back to me and apologized. They took the sale down. Thanks to any and all who also reported them!

Jeremy