mtbr member
    Feb 2013

Email response time?

Hey guys,

I ordered a new Skyhawk and it was damaged in shipping. I sent Airborne an email on Saturday the 9th, yet haven't got a reply yet. How long do email responses usually take? I'm getting so anxious by just looking at my bike, yet it kills me because I'm unable to ride it!

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Re: Email response time?

In my experience email response time has been a day or less. Resend the e-mail or give them a call as that definitely doesn't sound like airborne to not respond in a day or two (although it has only been 2 business days, so maybe they'll get back to you tomorrow).

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Service is excellent in my experience. Ordered Goblin. Had bent derailleur hanger. Got email day after my call. Per Jeremy, product manger new hanger is in the mail.

Goblin XO

Just call them in the morning speak with Jeremy.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Jeremy and Don't forget about Eric who is nothing but help. Has the designated customer service title but they both make sure to treat the customer right.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by drjay9051 View Post
    Service is excellent in my experience. Ordered Goblin. Had bent derailleur hanger. Got email day after my call. Per Jeremy, product manger new hanger is in the mail.

Goblin XO

Just call them in the morning speak with Jeremy.
    Same problem with my Skyhawk, I'll probably end up calling them tomorrow and see if they can help me out.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sfb12 View Post
    Jeremy and Don't forget about Eric who is nothing but help. Has the designated customer service title but they both make sure to treat the customer right.
    Agreed. i have spoken with Eric as well. Both a credit to the bike industry.
    It was the time spent with me on the phone and in forum by Eric and Jeremy that led me to buy Airborne over BD.

Airborne Product Dude
    Sorry for the delay, please resend the email. I know it sounds strange, but we get A LOT of spam which necessitates a fairly robust spam filter. Sometimes, not often, the filter puts a valid email into the dump bin and we miss it. This is especially true if the email doesn't have anything in the subject line.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Had my dad call while I was out at work. He told me Eric picked up and they were able to get a rear derailleur hanger on its way in less than 5 minutes