Airborne Product Dude

Demo an Airborne Goblin at the Midwest Outdoor Experience, 10/5-10/6

On October 5th and 6th, Airborne will have bikes to demo and purchase at the Midwest Outdoor Experience.

Midwest Outdoor Experience (formerly known as GearFest)

If you are within a few hours drive of the Dayton, Ohio area this is a fun event that showcases all sorts of outdoor sports and recreational activities. Airborne is excited to take part in the event this year with our booth and also the "Airborne Cross-Country Loop" where you can test bikes out and see how they perform (not just riding them around in a parking lot!).

We will have new Goblins and Wingmans (er, WIngmens?) there for you to ride, with some new, clean versions available to buy if you enjoyed your test-ride. We'll also have a Guardian and a few other models on display.

Feel free to call us if you have any questions, and hope to see you there!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

Airborne Product Dude
    Our demo Goblins are tuned up and ready to be test-ridden on the "Airborne X-Country" loop at the event!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Demo an Airborne Goblin at the Midwest Outdoor Experience, 10/5-10/6-demogoblins.jpg  

Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Those new goblins look great, wish i was closer to hangout and test them out.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    Our demo Goblins are tuned up and ready to be test-ridden on the "Airborne X-Country" loop at the event!
    hi what pedals where put on the bike ?

Airborne Product Dude
    They are aluminum flat pedals, DK Distortions to be exact.
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    THANKS !

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Jeremy and crew,

Thanks for the test ride on Sat. Enjoyed seeing and riding the Goblin and checking out the prototype HobGoblin. Thanks for taking the time to talk about your products despite the other folks out there clamoring for some face time. Looking forward to that HobGoblin launch!

Keith

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    we would like to see the pictures of the new goblin form demo day if there were taken some

mtbr member
    New Goblin

Demo an Airborne Goblin at the Midwest Outdoor Experience, 10/5-10/6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349949250.189611.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    damn thanks for posting the pic !!!!!!!
    it is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! is it an 18?
    if it is than mine will look just like this :P
    hihih good pic hope to see more does it feel light &fast on the road/ofroad?
    seems like this baby stands right beside trek superfly
    all other bike manufactures watch out cause airborne is coming to YOU!!!!!

mtbr member
    That one is the 20". Took a pic in an attempt to persuade my co-worker to buy a bike.

It feels great on the trail. I just bought a green Goblin two days before riding the new bike and I'll be upgrading at some point. The new front end feels a lot more solid to me. I'm 6'2" ish and 245.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    oww it is very nice i thought it was a 18 still it is nice
    what will you upgrade on this bike cause this bike it will be my first but i would like it to be fast so i hope it is light
    will be using it more on road than of road want to race with it :d

mtbr member
    I bought the Goblin because it was spec'ed just how I wanted a bike and with quality components for a very good price. SRAM x7 drivetrain. Reba dual air fork. Everything else in this price range had cheaper forks.

Honestly, at this point the only thing I have changed on my green Goblin is I moved the brake levers to the inside of the shifters. I don't see myself upgrading any parts unless they break with the exception on maybe getting a longer stem and some wider bars. This bike is spec'ed great. If I feel like spending some money on it I would upgrade to lighter wheels and a maxle but I'm not going to race the bike so if I never know what lighter weight wheels feel like I may never care enough to HAVE to have them.

To me the front end of the black bike feels stiffer but I'm a bigger guy. YMMV.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    ok
    can't wait till mine arrives gonna race it a lot

mtbr member
    Nice! Did you already place your order?

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    since august 28
    but i live a long way from usa told the import company to take it by shipping not by flight so i am waiting
    i live all the way in suriname or yeah you can say paramaribo would be cheaper to import it should arrive in this month !!! can't now i need to get some good pedals wonder where i can look ? on thing is it thru when you have clipless pedals & shoes for the pedals you can pedal harder en faster ?

mtbr member
    Never tried clipless. I have Wellgo MG-1 pedals and 5.10 shoes and I stay on the bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    hmm okay do work for airborne ?

mtbr member
    No. I just like the product.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    nice me too that's why me orderd one