Delta sizing?

Printable View

• 03-17-2013
    FullsizeMike
    Delta sizing?
    I ride an 18 Goblin. 5 11 w 32 inseam....will 55 work for me on a Delta or should I go 53? I shortened the stem on the Goblin to 90 btw.
  • 03-17-2013
    TXTony
    I would go with a 55..I am similar in size and ride a 18 in mt bikes...I ride 56cm in road bikes..on cross bikes due to the higher BB area one usually sizes down a size for their cross bikes...I currently have a 54cm cross bike which fits me great and a 56cm cross bike which is to big...barley to big and it works great on gravel roads and smooth trails but when I get it on trails with some tech stuff I can tell a difference...if I was ordering a Delta I would get a 55cm.
  • 03-17-2013
    KrazyKreitzer
    Delta sizing?
    According to Airborne's Facebook page, as of Friday, they only have 53 cm Deltas left.
  • 03-18-2013
    BigDaddyFlyer
    We only have 53's left, which have a stand-over height of 80cm. We just have a couple of them left, and when they are gone the Delta will be exiting our line-up. Thanks!
  • 03-20-2013
    toddre
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    We only have 53's left, which have a stand-over height of 80cm. We just have a couple of them left, and when they are gone the Delta will be exiting our line-up. Thanks!

Boo!:cryin:
  • 03-20-2013
    MoTec
    Delta sizing?
    Bummer on exiting the lineup!! I guess I've waited too long on looking at one. I am super happy with my goblin and have been looking at a more road style bike and was considering the delta because I'm not a weight weenie and I like the disk brakes. I'm not ready to buy anyway so it's not a big deal but sad to see a possible choice go away.
  • 03-31-2013
    StuntmanMike
    What height/inseam would a 53cm fit?