mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Customer Service

In a word, Excellent. Bent hanger from shipping.
    As promised had a derailleur hanger sitting at my front door when I got home 5 minutes ago.

Thanks Eric & Jeremy.

mtbr member

Customer Service

I bought a bike from them and on my first ride I broke the chain and the rear derailleur got caught in the spokes as I was walking my bike to the car. Being the bike noob that I am I put a new chain on but couldn't figure out why my rear shifting was off. I met up with Jeremy and Eric the next day at a local event and in talking to them they told me my hanger may be bent. They had a spare with them and the next day I was back on the bike. Awesome customer service from Airborne for me too!

Airborne Product Dude
    Thanks guys!

FYI: I'll post this up again as I get closer to the date, but in about 12 days I'm leaving for Europe and will be away from the office for almost 2 weeks. During that time I will probably be OTG (off the grid) so I won't be on MTBR or FaceBook. If anyone posts a question here during that time, it will probably go unanswered until I return.....so if it is urgent, send an email directly to Eric at support@airbornebicycles.com. Thanks!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I bought a New Goblin form them two weeks before mardi gras which was in February it came in, in a week. The Dual air Reba was blown and my LBS would not work with me on warranty b/c I "I did not by It from the bs" But Jeremy was there to my rescue he secured a replacement Reba for me that was shipped to my house the next week with a return shipping label. I brought it to the LBS and had them install it while showing off all the amazing components you get for such a crazy deal. I love the bike. My favorite bike of the 6 I have and the only one I did not build from groundup. Thank you again Jeremy and Eric, it is always good to hear the owners answer the phone and do customer service.

TXTony
    Excellent customer service..they answer phone calls and emails promptly and to see owners actively involved with the riders that buy and ride their bikes is awesome as well...

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I had a very positive experience with Airborne customer service as well! The Goblin won't be my last Airborne bike.