mtbr member

New question here. Anyone in East, TN have a HobGoblin I could test ride?

I am very interested in picking up the new HobGoblin as my first new 29er... I have always purchased bikes used off craigslist, but for the price point and components, I feel like its going to be hard to go wrong with the HobGoblin... My only worry is, not having anyone locally that I know of that has one, I don't want to purchase "site unseen" and me not be happy with the geometry. I would really like to ride one and would be willing to pay someone to let me ride their bike if they are near Knoxville, TN. I am guessing a Medium or Large would be best for me, but I have never been fitted for a bike... I have never ridden a 29er, and my current setup is a 2005 Gary Fisher Sugar 4+ Medium Frame...

Any takers?
    ----
    Ian
    2005 Gary Fisher Sugar 4+

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I believe they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so if you aren't happy with one size you can try the other. Obviously, it would be a hassle on both ends but is a possibility.

mtbr member
    Wouldn't hurt to post over in the regional section. It seems quite active and you may have luck!

I am in Chattanooga and planning on getting a Goblin but haven't seen any on the trails yet here.

Good luck!