Airborne Product Dude

Airborne is now offering financing on bikes and frames.

During the past year, we've had a lot of inquiries regarding offering financing on our bikes and frames.

It's taken us awhile to get it, but we can finally now offer financing thru Paypal.

During the check-out process, simply select to pay thru Paypal, then select the "Bill Me Later" option. Currently Paypal is offering interest-free financing if the balance is payed in full within 6 months.

We know its not for everyone, but if you want to finance a bike the option is there now.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Bill Me Later is a great service. If you have an existing PayPal account, you can link your BML account to your PayPal account, which makes paying your monthly bill (if you have a balance due) very easy. In most cases, anything you buy over $99 qualifies for the 6 months interest free financing (you will see the offer before you make your purchase). Please note that you must pay your balance in full before the 6th month period ends to get the interest free financing.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Re: Airborne is now offering financing on bikes and frames.

Hey Jeremy, I'm probably going to take advantage of this interest free financing since I have the majority saved up for the goblin. I'll probably have it paid off in 3 months or less.

Still have questions on sizing though, would it be best to send an email with all my measurements (using the competitive cyclist fit calculator)? I plan to remeasure everything before sending.

Also, I know you guys were running low on 18" goblins, do you still have some in stock (if that turns out to be my size)? Any difference in the remaining goblins versus the shipment you are going to receive in March?

Airborne Product Dude
    Hey Trevor,

That's awesome! Glad that this will help you get your bike sooner!

An email would be great, along with any info you can provide about the current bike/size that you ride, etc. We'll get back to you ASAP regarding suggested size.

OK, on the Goblins we are out of 18's and 16's. We sold way more bikes this winter than we thought we would! We are running another production run in the next week or so and will have bikes in the warehouse ready to ship in mid-to-late March.

The new run will not have the 2012 Reba on them, they will have the 2013 Reba. That's the only difference that I am aware of.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Lol, well that's going to suck if my size is the 18 (which I think it might be). I was planning on buying in mid to late March initially until this interest free financing deal popped up. Oh well. I'll still send the email with my measurements.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Also Jeremy, it looks like the website allows you to select the 16 and 18 goblin. I thought there used to be a note saying "sold out of 16s and getting close on 18s", I don't see that anymore either.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor_b View Post
    Also Jeremy, it looks like the website allows you to select the 16 and 18 goblin. I thought there used to be a note saying "sold out of 16s and getting close on 18s", I don't see that anymore either.
    You can "select" it but you can't actually add it to Cart. You should get a pop-up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Oh ok, didn't go that far. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I finally decided between the Guardian and the Goblin this week and then realized neither one is in stock right now.

I think it's worth the wait.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Yea me too, I've waited quite awhile already. What's another month or so.

Airborne Product Dude
    Yeah, I am really sorry about being out of the smaller sizes in the Guardian and Goblin bikes.

Two things conspired to cause this: 1. We've sold A LOT of bikes over the winter. Way more than we forecasted. Typically sales of bikes from October thru February are slow, but we never slowed down. We're selling bikes are our summer rate of sale still. 2. For some reason we have sold way more smaller sizes of both models (16 and 18) compared to larger sizes (20 and 22). We can't explain the trend but have planned for it on this latest order by ordering heavy on those sizes.

Thanks for being so patient with us!

Jeremy
    Airborne Dude.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    do you know if the current offer is still 6 months? on the BML website it shows 18 months if you spent $899 or more

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1300 View Post
    do you know if the current offer is still 6 months? on the BML website it shows 18 months if you spent $899 or more
    If that's what it shows when you add the item to your cart, that's what you will get, although you may want to look at the fine print just in case there is something you are missing. What you could do is add the item to your cart to start the check out process, then cancel if you find that the offer your want is not available before you submit your order.