mtbr member
    Nov 2014

*Paid Spam* Goblin EVO 20"

Well it looks like I will be selling the EVO. I bought a Breezer Repack a few weeks ago and can't justify having both bikes right now (at least to the wife anyway lol). It will be sad to see her go since it was my first real mountain bike and it's funny how you get atatched. It's a great bike though and I kept it in near mint condition. Check out my ad if you are interested Airborne Goblin Evo 29er Hardtail Trail Bike (20") - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

mtbr member
    Nov 2014

Upgrades???

Quote Originally Posted by NoMountainsBiker View Post
    Well it looks like I will be selling the EVO. I bought a Breezer Repack a few weeks ago and can't justify having both bikes right now (at least to the wife anyway lol). It will be sad to see her go since it was my first real mountain bike and it's funny how you get atatched. It's a great bike though and I kept it in near mint condition. Check out my ad if you are interested Airborne Goblin Evo 29er Hardtail Trail Bike (20") - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    The Evo is $1279 brand new online. I may have missed it but what's pushing yours up to $1400?