O.G
    mtbr member
    Aug 2012

New question here. who owns shimanos mt75 wheelset, answer a question for me please?

okay , im looking into these wheels since the price is ok and they are UST and i want to try it out, but im really picky when it comes to bike parts and the main question i have is that are the decals on the rims and hubs painted on or are they stickers? if paint , has any of you tried removeing it? you could also comment on how they hold up or what you dont like about em and hows the life time of those internals compared to sealed ones

i got some fulcrum red power xl's on my karate monkey right now, they have held up nice, and look good too, removeable stickers and what not, but i want to get tubeless tires and dont want to mess around with ghetto conversions , so should i go for the shimanos? looking to switch from bb7s to some hydraulics aswel so the center lock isnt a problem for me, or you can suggest any other wheels that can take a trashing , preferably flat black lol,

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    decals on these wheels are sticked at half and painted some details. stickers are seemed like thick layer of paint and very durable.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    What can you get them for? I have a set with about a dozen rides on them. They are the smoothest rolling wheels I have ever had. With the bike upside down, I spin the wheels and they keep going for several minutes.

Thinking of selling them though, I have 2 wheelsets and cant use them both

Tom