Yesterday I was seeking the trail reviews checking out a new area. Noticed that they seem to have been removed from the site. Is there a reason for this?
I know many were old reviews and could have been purged for that alone. Is there any plans of revising trail reviews? With technology over the past few years I could see trail pics and GPS tracks much more usable.
If this is the wrong forum / thread for this then please delete.
Well, finally found the NEW Raptor 14 with the features I was waiting for-Tool Pouch, Zippered belt straps, and the size I wanted. Some of the things I really like about this pack are:
1) It is very comfortable to wear. I don't even notice having it on.
2) Lots and lots of compartmental storage. A place for everything, and everything in its place.
3) Magnetized bite valve stays in its place and is handy.
4) New Zippered hip straps hold whatever you put in there-you won't lose your keys or candy bar! Although there is also a latch inside one of the compartments for your keys!
5) Bladder not only holds plenty but has an integrated frame that keeps the water close to your body without the "barrel" effect of my camelback, and an easy 1/4 turn lid and a handle that makes it easy to load or unload.
6) Mesh back is very comfortable and keeps you from having a wet soaked jersey after an epic ride.
I've used a camelback mule for almost 10 years and it has given me great service but it was time to update. Very glad I did the research to find this Osprey. Hope this helps anyone in the same situation. Oh yeah, it looks great too! Attachment 782287
Raptor in Black Attachment 782288
Handy Helmet Clip Attachment 782291
LOTS OF ROOM! over 800 cu.in. Attachment 782292
Slots for Shock Pump & Tire Pump(on sides) as well as other handy compartments Attachment 782293
Special cloth in this area to protect your phone or glasses Attachment 782294
Nice Tool Pouch that unclips and folds up for storage Attachment 782295
Belt straps now have zippers!
The handle makes it easy to load in the pack and doesn't allow for the barrel effect when full. Easy open lid also.