Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New bigger hit 29er fork to be displayed at the SOC by White Brothers.

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  NoahColorado 
#1 ·
I have been told, by someone who should know, that a proto 29er fork will be on display at the WB booth at the Sea Otter Classic. It will feature longer travel and bigger stanchions than the current 32mm offerings.

This might be the burly single crown 29er fork that many of us have been waiting years for.

#6 ·
Sounds good, however if its only a proto it could still be a long way off

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
My guess is that the new platform should be available later this year. WB has not been known for long wait time between announcements & product availability. So hopefully, nothing like the multi-year wait for 29er Minion tires. Who knows, they could possibly come thru before X-Fusion delivers on their Unicrown 29er forks.

#7 ·
I'm currently about to build up a new 29er I'm deciding if I stick with what I have for another 6 month's or so and wait for more 140/150 forks to come on the market. Read one of our Australian mtb mags that was talking about rock shox dropping some new forks this year as well. Can't wait the more options the better. I'm hoping for a marzocchi offering I still think my 66 is one of the smoothest forks I have ever ridden. The current 44 just doesnt cut it for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.