mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Monitou 29er Tower Pro in black

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Monitou 29er Tower Pro comes in black without a tapered steering tube. If I get one I'm trying to mount it on a balck karakoram.

The White Jeff W
    According to the website they can be had in black or white, but I've never seen them for sale in anything but white.

A google image search turned up several pictures of the black tapered combo but I can't be sure they're actually the Tower Pro
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I'm also looking for a black Tower Pro fork. Contacted Manitou earlier this week and they told me they would be available December/January.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by slsl123 View Post
    I'm also looking for a black Tower Pro fork. Contacted Manitou earlier this week and they told me they would be available December/January.
    Hi, Thanks for checking into this! Could you lmk what they tell you? Did you check if they have a tower pro in black without a tapered head tube? (I think that's what its called..)

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I emailed Manitou as well and they stated to check back in December, so this sounds like the consensus time frame for Black on the Tower Pro line.

Members who have read this thread: 0