mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Monitou 29er Tower Pro in black

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Monitou 29er Tower Pro comes in black without a tapered steering tube. If I get one I'm trying to mount it on a balck karakoram.

The White Jeff W
    According to the website they can be had in black or white, but I've never seen them for sale in anything but white.

A google image search turned up several pictures of the black tapered combo but I can't be sure they're actually the Tower Pro
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I'm also looking for a black Tower Pro fork. Contacted Manitou earlier this week and they told me they would be available December/January.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by slsl123 View Post
    I'm also looking for a black Tower Pro fork. Contacted Manitou earlier this week and they told me they would be available December/January.
    Hi, Thanks for checking into this! Could you lmk what they tell you? Did you check if they have a tower pro in black without a tapered head tube? (I think that's what its called..)

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I emailed Manitou as well and they stated to check back in December, so this sounds like the consensus time frame for Black on the Tower Pro line.