mtbr member

Lefty owners - does SKS Shockblade fender fit?

This is the design that has an attachment in the steerer that allows the fender to snap into place. I bought one (haven't taken it out of its packaging yet) but then started to wonder if the design works just as well as in a "conventional" fork steerer, e.g. Fox. Thanks!
    It's not dirt in my apartment --it's Earth.

ballbuster

I heard it does

Quote Originally Posted by awai04 View Post
    This is the design that has an attachment in the steerer that allows the fender to snap into place. I bought one (haven't taken it out of its packaging yet) but then started to wonder if the design works just as well as in a "conventional" fork steerer, e.g. Fox. Thanks!
    ... which is good, because I need one too.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot View Post
    ... which is good, because I need one too.
    Yup, it's that time of the year.

ballbuster
    I've been doing okay with just a 'Mudslide' downtube fender and an SKS Seat post strap-on fender.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Hey lefty folks..I have a question and can't seem to find somewhere to post it but this seems like a good start. I'm looking at e F29 2 for this year but ill need a shorter stem to make the size work. It seems that you can only go so small or the handlebar hits the crown on the top of the lefty. Anyone have experience with this?

mtbr member
    Golds. ....You will get quicker results to your question in the Cannondale
    forum.
    Scroll down.

mtbr member
    I do. I run a 90mm stem with 10 degree rise (flipped), and have about 5mm clearance between the 31.8mm bar and lefty upper shock/crown. I believe that this configuration is as short of a stem as you can pair with a Lefty. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Golds21 View Post
    Hey lefty folks..I have a question and can't seem to find somewhere to post it but this seems like a good start. I'm looking at e F29 2 for this year but ill need a shorter stem to make the size work. It seems that you can only go so small or the handlebar hits the crown on the top of the lefty. Anyone have experience with this?