Français

Italiano

Polski

Português

Русский

alt

alt

PreOI

I need to replace my fork suspension of my Trance X 2013, because I need more travel in the front suspension for enduro racing.

Im thinking to get either Fox TALAS 140mm or Rock Shox revelation XX.

What is the fork diameter compatible Giant with over drive 2 and also which one is more durable Fox talas or the Rock Shox Revelation XX?

See less See more
#2 ·
Your post looks a little funny, might wanna edit it so people can read your question a little easier. I think your best option is to get top reducer headset to make it compatible with the standard tapered steer tubes. I don't think it's very common to find a 1.25 tapered fork right now with 32 or 34mm stanchions. Might be a while before the companies invest the time and energy to yet another "industry standard".

I'm not a big fan of adjustable forks, but both are good forks if that's what your into. Fox look a little beefier, but I'm sure both companies have equal durability. Id say get whichever fork you can find the best deal on. Also, if your looking for 32mm stanchions don't rule out the manitou tower pro. Another good option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.