Thread: Fibica??

mtbr member
    Jul 2013

Fibica??

Has anybody ever bought anything from here? theres some great deals infact too good to be true kind of deals. Im planning to upgrade to hydraulic brakes and the deals on there are insane.

could anybody look through these
    15.4 Screen, 10.1 Screen items in Fibica International Store store on eBay!

thanks
    any input is appreciated

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    I've seen their stuff listed on Ebay but the disclaimer in the shipping notes about customs fees, extra taxes, customs delays, etc. scared me away from them. All the items ship from Hong Kong I believe. Shipping on a fork was going to be a minimum of $42 and sounded as though it could have been much higher when all was said and done.

I like rigid MTB.
    I bought a lot of items from this store and have zero problem. I'm located in Canada.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I've purchased BB7s with rotors from them for ~$60 for the set. There are a few threads claiming that the rotors are fake due to the way they are sanded (consensus is that the calipers are legit). But, I've not noticed any decreased performance and that's all that matters. I didn't have any extra fees and the shipping was super fast to US (3-4 days maybe).

Depending on what hydros you are upgrading to, you might also check out Blue Sky Cycling which has amazing deals on SLX, XT, and XTR stuff.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Two sets of brakes over the years. Fast and zero problems.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    buy from their site
    Top Quality Bike Parts and Accessories | Buy Bike Accessories Online

I bought a set of g3 rotors and it was all fine. Dont remember the ship time, but I think it was right around 2 weeks. I was going to buy a bb7 set, but then I found some guy selling them new 50 miles from here for the smae price.