Hi Bikers

Iím Filippo, and iíve a tecnhical question for you. Iím an owner of one Enduro coil 29 2018, and iíd like to change the Crankset one with a 30mm spindle, the same size of the bottom bracket, but when i saw the Technical specifications of the defoult Crankset, i saw it was 24mm spindle, so i tought it could be mount an adapter from BB30 to BSA 73 for this reason i called the specialized in italy and a kind guy answer me that the adaptor is linked with GLUE to the PF30 so if i want to change the crankset iíve to change the bottom bracket too?!?!?!?!?!

At the end i saw that the bottom bracket is a race-face x-type Team 73mm, who's born for 24mm spindle, for this reason i understood that there was a mistake on the specilized website because this one is NOT 30mm Press Fit but

(Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI 24mm cranksets...... Race Face BB cups are also compatible with various Shimano and FSA external BB systems, making for a great upgrade.....Shell width 68/73mm.....)

So a kind of GPX....

At the end of this nice poem, if i want to put a carbon crankset without changing the bottom bracket wich one i've to buy!?

Thanks a lot!