mtbr member
    Aug 2006

counterfeit RaceFace?

Not specifically 29 ,(didn'tknow where to place it) but I've been reading threads here about counterfeit Ritchey carbon stuff here and wanted to chime in about Race Face stuff as well. I have no idea why I did it,not my style at all, but I bought some handlebars from "alibooboo" for ubercheap(shipped). A bit worried, Y'all encountered fake RaceFace too?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Alot of the stuff from alibaba are knock off products. If the price seems too good to be true, then it usually is. They are actually pretty up front about this stuff. If you talk with them on the live chat they will let you know if its genuine or not (at least the people I have communicated with told me the truth).

max_29
    i asked a seller about one of those and the answer was: "It is high imitation handlebar ."

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    why bother when you can get OE stuff from Jenson that has a warranty, and Jenson's backing for roughly the same price. Heck There was a Raceface Evolve bar marked down at performance yesterday for $45.

Do yourself a favor and look around and support people who give half of a rats ass about supporting you in return