Page 129 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,450 of 8113
  1. #6401
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    67
    I've got a set of the "old process" hooked 30mm wide LB rims. I use the tire lever trick to mount tires tubeless. No soap/water/compressor needed. Not sure if it will work with hookless rims but I wanted to share the link anyway. I used to struggle with the compressor/soap method too.

    Tuesday Tips ? Install tubeless with a floor pump | Macky Franklin

    I find it worked a little easier if the tire is seated with a tube
    first - then just remove the tube, install a valve stem, and you only
    have to reseat one side.

    One other thing: anyone have any luck repairing these rims? Mine took a rock hit in the sidewall earlier this summer and the crack is now spreading.

  2. #6402
    mtbr member
    Reputation: scottay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    852
    Superglue and a clamp......
    .

  3. #6403
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    328
    The non-Tubeless ready IKONs I had were such a loose fit on the 27mm rim that the bead would drop back down in the channel if there wasn't any pressure, so all of the tricks of using tubes and seating half the tire with a tire lever didn't work. I also wasn't comfortable riding tires that fit that loose. Running multiple layers of gorilla tape built the rim bed up enough to make the tire set up, but still required seating one side by hand, removing the valve core, and using an air compressor to set up (thought I use the compressor all the time since it's so much easier).

    The tubeless ready are a much tighter fit. So tight that I had to remove the gorilla tape and go with a single layer of Stan's-like tape to get the bead to pop into place at a reasonable pressure. There would be no issue setting those up with a decent floor pump.

  4. #6404
    V-Shaped Rut
    Reputation: big_slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,852
    Hey all, a little help cause I'm lost.

    I have an AM set that I'm using for.... well.... All mountain. I spend about half my time in the park doing drops and jumps. The rest of the time I'm doing 15-30 mile XC rides, but the XC does include some rocky and rooty trails at speed.

    Current wheelset is 2100+ grams, 27.5

    I'm of two minds.

    A: Would be a 'one wheelset' meaning a beefier carbon rim and hope pro2 hub that would be (hopefully) lighter than what I have now.

    B: Would be keeping the heavier stock wheelset for the park and going with a lighter XC/AM style build.

    I'm close to 180 all geared up for an XC ride. Any suggestions for A or B? I admit that I'm lost with the options. I know I'd probably want a wider rim, but hookless or no? I run tubeless and am not gentle pointed downhill.

  5. #6405
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by big_slacker View Post
    Hey all, a little help cause I'm lost.

    I have an AM set that I'm using for.... well.... All mountain. I spend about half my time in the park doing drops and jumps. The rest of the time I'm doing 15-30 mile XC rides, but the XC does include some rocky and rooty trails at speed.

    Current wheelset is 2100+ grams, 27.5

    I'm of two minds.

    A: Would be a 'one wheelset' meaning a beefier carbon rim and hope pro2 hub that would be (hopefully) lighter than what I have now.

    B: Would be keeping the heavier stock wheelset for the park and going with a lighter XC/AM style build.

    I'm close to 180 all geared up for an XC ride. Any suggestions for A or B? I admit that I'm lost with the options. I know I'd probably want a wider rim, but hookless or no? I run tubeless and am not gentle pointed downhill.
    I'm 200 not geared I have a one setup using 29er Derby and it's still a lot lighter than what you have. I'd say just spend what you can and get one wheel set that can handle both. Even the 'AM' rims in carbon are going to built much lighter wheels than what you have currently and be able to handle park riding.
    Ibis Mojo 3
    Carver 420 TI
    Lenz Lunchbox punkass

  6. #6406
    V-Shaped Rut
    Reputation: big_slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,852
    ^^ Thanks for the input. What are your thoughts on rim sizing?

  7. #6407
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by big_slacker View Post
    ^^ Thanks for the input. What are your thoughts on rim sizing?
    I like the 29mm on my Derbys.
    Ibis Mojo 3
    Carver 420 TI
    Lenz Lunchbox punkass

  8. #6408
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,936
    Delete.
    Last edited by 06HokieMTB; 10-12-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    '15 Ibis HD3
    '15 Surly Instigator 650b & 26+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

  9. #6409
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,643
    Edited due the quoted part being edited
    Last edited by TwoTone; 10-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Ibis Mojo 3
    Carver 420 TI
    Lenz Lunchbox punkass

  10. #6410
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,936
    Last edited by 06HokieMTB; 10-12-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    '15 Ibis HD3
    '15 Surly Instigator 650b & 26+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

  11. #6411
    Crash Dummy In Training
    Reputation: PauLCa916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,403
    Edit : Thank You Hookiebrett .
    Last edited by PauLCa916; 10-12-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    ​​
    2015 Flyxii / ENVE /Chris King Carbon 29'er H.T.
    SRAM XX1
    2012 Stump Jumper Comp 29'er H.T. SRAM XX1
    1997 Rock Hopper / Rock Shox Recon Silver / 1 x 10 SRAM X9 XO Mix XT V Brake system

  12. #6412
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,936

    Upset

    In other news... My carbon wheels are wonderful to ride. The steering precision that they have added to the XC 29er is amazing. I am riding harder and faster (and have wrecked because of it... Nursing stitches in my elbow at the moment).

    The bike practically accelerates on its own!
    '15 Ibis HD3
    '15 Surly Instigator 650b & 26+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

  13. #6413
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    96
    Anyone have one of these go out of true? What about checking spoke tension? Been riding mine for almost two months now and have had no problems yet. Do I need to take it to a shop to check spoke tension every once in a while?

  14. #6414
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,936
    You can check them by "feel" or sound. That will give you an idea of relative (to each other) spoke tension.

    Even feel/sound is what you're going for. Even tension is more important than them holding an exact tension (which is why mfg's spec a spoke tension range).
    '15 Ibis HD3
    '15 Surly Instigator 650b & 26+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

  15. #6415
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    384
    I'm looking at buying a set for my Trek Superfly 100, but I'm new at this and this would be my first set of aftermarket wheels on a mtb. I'm about 210lbs without any gear, I ride a lot of rocks and roots here in RI and CT, and I seem to be tough on wheels. The Bontrager Mustang wheels that came on my bike go out of true almost every ride, I'm not hitting big jumps or drops, just the occasional log and the always present rocks. I want this to be a one and done purchase and for it to be something I could get replacement parts for if needed (bearings, spokes and nipples). What do you guys suggest?

  16. #6416
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    96
    I came from those mustang wheels and yes they are crap. Always out of true or breaking spokes. The light bicycle wheels are so much nicer.

  17. #6417
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    292
    .
    .
    has anyone researched or found
    which Chinese carbon rim supplier offers the lightest rims ?

    when i read the weight specs listed of rims by different vendors.
    i see a quoted /claimed weight
    followed by a +/- of 40 grams or more off this declared rim weight.

    i want to find a 29 x 23mm wide clincher rim pair
    with very low gram weight

  18. #6418
    Formerly of Kent
    Reputation: Le Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,529

    (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?

    You'd have better luck with AL rims with those specs. Most of these companies don't make "MTB" rims that narrow anymore.

    Alternately, road rims might be readily available in that size.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Death from Below.
    RLTW!

  19. #6419
    RTM
    RTM is offline
    #1 Latex Salesman
    Reputation: RTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,820

    (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?

    Quote Originally Posted by yzedf View Post
    I'm looking at buying a set for my Trek Superfly 100, but I'm new at this and this would be my first set of aftermarket wheels on a mtb. I'm about 210lbs without any gear, I ride a lot of rocks and roots here in RI and CT, and I seem to be tough on wheels. The Bontrager Mustang wheels that came on my bike go out of true almost every ride, I'm not hitting big jumps or drops, just the occasional log and the always present rocks. I want this to be a one and done purchase and for it to be something I could get replacement parts for if needed (bearings, spokes and nipples). What do you guys suggest?
    Making a broad assumption on your riding style based on superfly 100. I'm also from the northeast. even fairly aggressive XC shouldn't pose much of a threat to the rims if you keep your pressure around 30. You'll be ok with the 380 gram "all mountain" version. If you've never tried carbon rims you are in for a treat. Likewise, if you've never built wheels, do it. It's fun, easy (with the help of roger musson's brilliant book and site) and very satisfying.

  20. #6420
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39
    Brought the 29er 27mm 135x10 rear wheels with novatec hub xc version in september. Rider is 145lbs xc style non drop, simple trail riding in Texas. After about 10 rides, less than 100 miles. Today, i sadly detect a 1cm crack, and palpable as I run my fingers through them. Im sad that this carbon doesnt stand up to its quality. Anyone has input about return/replacement policy? Whats the process here?

  21. #6421
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikuku View Post
    Brought the 29er 27mm 135x10 rear wheels with novatec hub xc version in september. Rider is 145lbs xc style non drop, simple trail riding in Texas. After about 10 rides, less than 100 miles. Today, i sadly detect a 1cm crack, and palpable as I run my fingers through them. Im sad that this carbon doesnt stand up to its quality. Anyone has input about return/replacement policy? Whats the process here?
    Most people would contact the place they bough it from. Have you?

    You haven't even mentioned where you got it from. Am I right to assume Light Bicycle?

  22. #6422
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39
    Yes, i brought from Light Bicycle in late August, and built the bike in September 14. I sent an email to Caroline from light bicycle via ebay, cuz that how brought the product. Im hoping for a resolution here.

  23. #6423
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    442
    The best resolution is found with LB. If they don't resolve it in a timely or otherwise acceptable manner, let us know on here then.

    In the meantime, I do remember a few stories in this thread (and maybe a few other similar ones elsewhere on mtbr) about the way LB handled warranty claims. maybe you should have a search for those, so you can get an idea what to expect.

  24. #6424
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    411
    @yzedf -- Sounds like your Mustangs weren't built correctly, as is typical. Take them to a good shop, and have them up the spoke tension properly. Not the lightest rims, but I've seen those ridden hard, and stay true.

    Unfortunately, bike stuff is rarely "one and done", but a well-built set of wheels should stay true for a good while, and I think this is even more true for carbon rims (which don't bend... but will crack if bashed). Considering your weight, if you keep your psi around 30, you should be okay. Really though, if you're looking for something to not worry about, a heavy-duty set of alu wheels is most reliable: WTB i25 or I9 Enduro (or Stan's Flows, if you like Stan).

  25. #6425
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ThrottleAbuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    66
    I have been having a hell of a time finding spokes for my build. I need straight pull spokes in black 298mm and was looking for CX-Rays or Aerolites. No one has them in stock. Not even the distributors. Anyone know where I can find some?

  26. #6426
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
    I have been having a hell of a time finding spokes for my build. I need straight pull spokes in black 298mm and was looking for CX-Rays or Aerolites. No one has them in stock. Not even the distributors. Anyone know where I can find some?
    Did you try ThorUSA.com? I know they'll cut spokes to length if you're only after a "few" (ie, one or two wheels worth max). But they may not be able to cut and roll the aero spokes. They will do Sapim Race or Laser though. Thor is the best source I've found for straight pull spokes.

  27. #6427
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ThrottleAbuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    66
    Yes I tried them. Call ed the Sapim importer and was told that Thorusa would have them in stock. Ordered them only to get an email a week later saying they didn't have them.

  28. #6428
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
    Yes I tried them. Call ed the Sapim importer and was told that Thorusa would have them in stock. Ordered them only to get an email a week later saying they didn't have them.
    Aerolite straightpull 298mm in stock:
    DT Swiss Aerolite StraightPull 298mm Black Spokes Box of 20 - AEBike.com

  29. #6429
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Can someone give me some help on choosing some carbon wheels? I currently have sun ringle inferno 23 and would like to get a wheel set that is close to the same width as these. I found that these have a 23mm outside width and an 18mm section height. I have been to light bikes web site and only found the narrowest was 27mm. I don't like the fat tire look. Also I don't plan on going tubeless and I run geax barro race 29x2.0 tires, I am confused on if I should do hookless or clincher? What are my sun ringle rims considered? Sorry for the rookie questions, and any help would be great.

  30. #6430
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintackitt View Post
    Can someone give me some help on choosing some carbon wheels? I currently have sun ringle inferno 23 and would like to get a wheel set that is close to the same width as these. I found that these have a 23mm outside width and an 18mm section height. I have been to light bikes web site and only found the narrowest was 27mm. I don't like the fat tire look. Also I don't plan on going tubeless and I run geax barro race 29x2.0 tires, I am confused on if I should do hookless or clincher? What are my sun ringle rims considered? Sorry for the rookie questions, and any help would be great.
    Yours aren't hookless. Going wider would add volume to your existing tires. It would add climbing and cornering traction. It would give more sidewall support and cut down on washouts. More volume means more comfort and lower psi.
    Ask Pinkbike: Rim Width, Angle Headsets, and Carbon Cranks - Pinkbike
    I ride hookless 35/30mm from Carbonbicycle.cc.

    When you see your tires on the rims they look normal. The old mount will look odd.

  31. #6431
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thank you for the information!

  32. #6432
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    So if I choose the beadless 27mm, I will be able to use my existing tires and tubes without a problem?

  33. #6433
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintackitt View Post
    So if I choose the beadless 27mm, I will be able to use my existing tires and tubes without a problem?
    Yes. Unless you consider better tire performance a problem.

  34. #6434
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    I know tubeless would offer better performance, I was just wondering if my geax barro race/tube set up would work on a beadless rim. Thanks for the info!

  35. #6435
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
    Yes I tried them. Call ed the Sapim importer and was told that Thorusa would have them in stock. Ordered them only to get an email a week later saying they didn't have them.
    For my last wheel build I 'rolled my own' with the Hozan C700 tool, to great effect. With the handheld drill mod (replacing the hand winder), it took very little time to complete.

    If you can get a near oversize spoke, thread adjustment is an easy option.

  36. #6436
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintackitt View Post
    I know tubeless would offer better performance, I was just wondering if my geax barro race/tube set up would work on a beadless rim. Thanks for the info!
    Your tires with or without tubes will perform better in every way on the 35/30 rims than on the 27s. Other similar options from Maxxis, Schwalbe, Bontrager, Continental and Spec will also be better.

  37. #6437
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,307

    Re: (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?

    Quote Originally Posted by eb1888 View Post
    Your tires with or without tubes will perform better in every way on the 35/30 rims than on the 27s. Other similar options from Maxxis, Schwalbe, Bontrager, Continental and Spec will also be better.
    That is a blanket statement that my experience does not support. I find that 2.0" tires on 30mm+ rims to handle sluggishly, wander more and not turn in well, and the sidewalls are more exposed to damage.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  38. #6438
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Scottandhisdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    250
    Why anyone would want a ride a 2.0" tire is beyond me. A 2.3" tire is as narrow as I'd go on a 30mm internal width rim regardless of tubeage.

  39. #6439
    4 Niners
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,113
    I agree with shaggy on this one. Narrow tires on wide rims have a horrible profile.

    Sent from my G3 using Tapatalk.
    Full rigid SS, Hardtail SS, Hardtail Geared, Full Suspension Geared.

  40. #6440
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    You guys may be and probably are right on some of the 2.0 versions. My statement is overly broad.
    Twentynineinches used the 2.1 Schwalbe Thunder Burts on Wide Lightnings(29.4) with very good results. A new 2.25 version is out.
    From their review--
    " So after my own experimenting, I can confirm what Grannygear said: The very generous inner width of the rims of 29.4mm has had a positive effect on every single set of tires I tried. In my case the level of traction and comfort, even with the super narrow 2.1“ XC tires, was nothing short of amazing in combination with the extra wide AC rims."
    and...
    " So for me the basic truth is that wide rims like the AC Wide Lightnings are pretty much a win-win situation for whatever tire you are using."
    American Classic Wide Lightning 29"er Wheels: Final Review

    Many of those skinnies come in 2.2 or 2.25 which will be the logical choice I would make with the same fast tread pattern once you have the wider rims. I am using Bontrager XR1 Teams 2.2s and the benefits of more traction, compliance and less washouts with fast rollers. I ain't going back to a skinny rim. Money on 27s is wasted.
    Last edited by eb1888; 10-21-2014 at 02:43 PM.

  41. #6441
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    429
    Heh, can anyone summarize the last 6,400 posts on this topic? Mainly along the lines of durability of the LightBicycle carbon rims, and if the warranty has covered any problems? Maybe there are even enough people who've bought them and posted that we can get a percentage of how many people are satisfied with them?

    I know it's asking a lot.... thanks!

  42. #6442
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelldify View Post
    Heh, can anyone summarize the last 6,400 posts on this topic? Mainly along the lines of durability of the LightBicycle carbon rims, and if the warranty has covered any problems? Maybe there are even enough people who've bought them and posted that we can get a percentage of how many people are satisfied with them?

    I know it's asking a lot.... thanks!
    Lets be honest, based on your post that 'we' is basically someone else do the work and post the numbers.
    Ibis Mojo 3
    Carver 420 TI
    Lenz Lunchbox punkass

  43. #6443
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,838

    (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skelldify View Post
    Heh, can anyone summarize the last 6,400 posts on this topic? Mainly along the lines of durability of the LightBicycle carbon rims, and if the warranty has covered any problems? Maybe there are even enough people who've bought them and posted that we can get a percentage of how many people are satisfied with them?

    I know it's asking a lot.... thanks!
    How about you figure it out and post up the percentage?
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  44. #6444
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    442
    yeah Skelldify, could you do this for us?

    thanks!

  45. #6445
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelldify View Post
    Heh, can anyone summarize the last 6,400 posts on this topic? Mainly along the lines of durability of the LightBicycle carbon rims, and if the warranty has covered any problems? Maybe there are even enough people who've bought them and posted that we can get a percentage of how many people are satisfied with them?

    I know it's asking a lot.... thanks!
    The product has evolved and improved to hookless and 35/30mm wide.
    You can get a better price ordering from Carbonbicycle.cc
    Whether you break it is dependent on your terrain, weight and style.
    A manufacturing defect is less likely.
    $1500 for the Spec Traverse SL Fattie or an Ibis set will get you better care for more money.

  46. #6446
    mtbr member
    Reputation: squareback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,420
    Summary: never going back to aluminium.

  47. #6447
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,979

    (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottandhisdog View Post
    Why anyone would want a ride a 2.0" tire is beyond me.
    Mud.

  48. #6448
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwiffle View Post
    I do build wheels (well, I've built about a dozen). And none of the sources I ever used when learning to build wheels (Brandt's book, Brown's site, fellow mechanics) ever mentioned "tow alignment."

    I believe what he is referring to is that he doesn't trust a "cheap" carbon wheel but didn't have any reason to not to, so made something up, seeing as the term is just made up. I even did a quick google search, and the only thing I could come up with is the toe alignment of an automobile's wheels.
    lol...I was wondering the same thing. The only "toe alignment" related to bicycles I could find is regarding rim brakes and the alignment of the pads in relation to the rim face. Sorry...this is in reference to an old post on this thread.

  49. #6449
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanadan View Post
    lol...I was wondering the same thing. The only "toe alignment" related to bicycles I could find is regarding rim brakes and the alignment of the pads in relation to the rim face. Sorry...this is in reference to an old post on this thread.
    You could have read two posts further down to see his explanation. (Cheap) Chinese Carbon Rims?
    Put a mountain biker in a room with 2 bowling balls and we'll break one and lose the other - GelatiCruiser

  50. #6450
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    230
    will do SandSpur...thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •