Results 1 to 43 of 43
  1. #1
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177

    Anyone getting full travel on their Reba 29"?

    My last two Reba's I have not been able to get full travel out of them. Im only getting like 3" of travel on a 100mm or about 3.5" on 120mm...

    Im 185lbs and set my sag between 25-30% On my 2012 Reba RL ive got it set to about 30% and still do not use nearly all travel. Im running about 110psi in the positive and same thing in negative chamber. Ive tried running few more psi in the negative chamber but then I limit the total travel the fork has... Am I the only one with these issues on recent Reba's?
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,374
    If you let all of the air out can you compress it all the way?

    I should add that I get full travel out of my Reba. 2011. Originally 100mm but I extended it to 120mm.
    Last edited by hillharman; 06-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.

  3. #3
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Yes they compress without air, just seems like im always having to run low pressures extra sag and then still missing about 3/4-1" of the last travel... This is across three models btw... an SL, RL and RLT-TI
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GrapeNutsRobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    125
    I have a 2010 RLT I regularly get full travel running it at the recommended air pressure and 100mm of travel. I reset the red o-ring before i ride and it is pushed all the way up by the time I get finished with my 15 or so miles.
    The Good Times are Killing me

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    333
    In the last 3/4" or so of travel the rate/pressure ramps up very quickly to prevent a harsh bottom out. With sag/pressure set at a typical value I would think it would take a pretty good hit to get 100% travel. I run my 130mm RLT a bit soft and I normally don't get the last 1/2" or so, even with a little air under the wheels here and there.

    Gary
    Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid, Taste Great... Oh Yeaahh!

  6. #6
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by All_talk View Post
    In the last 3/4" or so of travel the rate/pressure ramps up very quickly to prevent a harsh bottom out. With sag/pressure set at a typical value I would think it would take a pretty good hit to get 100% travel. I run my 130mm RLT a bit soft and I normally don't get the last 1/2" or so, even with a little air under the wheels here and there.

    Gary
    Yeah, I ride tech'y trails but typically not very heavy hits or huckin. How much sag are you guys setting?

    Oh, I should mention I always do get most of my travel from my rear suspension
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    333
    I don't really set by sag any more, based on the terrain I'm riding I've learned to set the pressure so that I can use most of the travel. But I'd guess I'm about 30-35% sag on average.

    Gary
    Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid, Taste Great... Oh Yeaahh!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SoCal-Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    460
    I have a couple year old 100 mm Reba Race and get full travel no problem. But my Fox on the other hand....

  9. #9
    empty beer member
    Reputation: WrecklessREX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290
    Ace, I get full travel out of my '12 Reba RL and my '11 Reba RLT regularly. I run 120psi in the pos and I weigh 185 lbs. I set my pos pressure to keep from bottoming out, not by sag and adjust the neg for comfort over the small stuff. I say try hitting harder and huckin further
    Special Processed American Meat

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    261

    Follow this philosophy and your problems will be solved

    Quote Originally Posted by WrecklessREX View Post
    Ace, I get full travel out of my '12 Reba RL and my '11 Reba RLT regularly. I run 120psi in the pos and I weigh 185 lbs. I set my pos pressure to keep from bottoming out, not by sag and adjust the neg for comfort over the small stuff. I say try hitting harder and huckin further

  11. #11
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    11 reba set at 130mm. i can just about get full travel. 2 clicks of compression with floodgate about half open though i have to run the pressures lower than suggested.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    132
    I get full travel on a '11 rlt ti set at 120. Not sure what model you have but there is a thread here somewhere about setting up that fork that was very helpful to me. I was running more pressure than needed, even though I was at the recommended psi on the chart. Once I set it up properly it has been super plush and only used up all the travel when I needed it.

  13. #13
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177

    I think I got it figured out

    I took apart my 2012 100mm RL last night and the spacer inside was small... like 10 or 15mm small...? I removed it anyway cause I love to have a little extra and then I lowered my pressure's just a bit and if felt GREAT today! I intentionally hit a few jumps hard today and sure enough I was getting almost full travel.

    It felt so much better the way it was setup today! But now Im wondering did the 2012 Reba RL get switched to 110 or 115mm instead of 120mm max?
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    85
    I kinda had the opposite problem. I was getting full travel on ever single ride. I was able to bottom it out just in my drive way. That was at the recommended pressure for my weight(set at 80mm). So I bumped up the pressure so that I would usually come around 1/4 to 1/8th of an inch from bottoming out but it just felt really harsh. So i just went back to having it very plush and having it bottom out occasionally. Taking out a spacer and bringing the full travel to 100mm definitely made it feel better and allowed me to use a little lower pressure.

    I have a 2011 RL.

  15. #15
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadcmpr View Post
    I kinda had the opposite problem. I was getting full travel on ever single ride. I was able to bottom it out just in my drive way. That was at the recommended pressure for my weight(set at 80mm). So I bumped up the pressure so that I would usually come around 1/4 to 1/8th of an inch from bottoming out but it just felt really harsh. So i just went back to having it very plush and having it bottom out occasionally. Taking out a spacer and bringing the full travel to 100mm definitely made it feel better and allowed me to use a little lower pressure.

    I have a 2011 RL.

    Wow, ya that doesnt sound like it was working right if you bottom out in your driveway.. I mean I was finally able to get it about 1/2" from bottom out, but I had to catch a good 3-4 foot air to do it... And its very plush on small stuff still. I like to run my negative pressure the same psi or about 5psi more though...
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  16. #16
    empty beer member
    Reputation: WrecklessREX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    I took apart my 2012 100mm RL last night and the spacer inside was small... like 10 or 15mm small...? I removed it anyway cause I love to have a little extra and then I lowered my pressure's just a bit and if felt GREAT today! I intentionally hit a few jumps hard today and sure enough I was getting almost full travel.

    It felt so much better the way it was setup today! But now Im wondering did the 2012 Reba RL get switched to 110 or 115mm instead of 120mm max?
    What did the hash marks on the side of the stanction show before and after you pulled the spacer out? I should've added that both of mine are 100mm.

    I'm wondering about the max travel too...
    Special Processed American Meat

  17. #17
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by WrecklessREX View Post
    What did the hash marks on the side of the stanction show before and after you pulled the spacer out? I should've added that both of mine are 100mm.

    I'm wondering about the max travel too...
    Before I removed the spacer It was sitting right around the bottom of the 10% mark and I could not see the 100mm mark. After removing the spacer I can now see the 100mm line and it sits a few mm below it. Measuring it in IN shows about 4 1/4" travel without the spacer... I have noticed that I have never gotten 100% of the travel on my reba's. I dont mean when Im riding I mean they always have just sat lower than the travel they were set to... (even with equal pressure)
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  18. #18
    EXORCIZE
    Reputation: Ryder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    But now Im wondering did the 2012 Reba RL get switched to 110 or 115mm instead of 120mm max?
    I bought a '11 Reba 80/100/120 after seeing that Rockshox's website listed the '12 as a 80/100. Can it be run at 120?
    2016 Pivot Mach 429 Trail
    2011 Kona Unit

  19. #19
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1 View Post
    I bought a '11 Reba 80/100/120 after seeing that Rockshox's website listed the '12 as a 80/100. Can it be run at 120?
    Thats exactly what im trying to figure out myself... It appears that it can deffinitly be opened up by removing 1 small spacer but this is not a standard 20mm spacer (I do not think). I have done the conversion to many Reba's and I know what their noraml 20mm spacer looks like...
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    Wow, ya that doesnt sound like it was working right if you bottom out in your driveway.. I mean I was finally able to get it about 1/2" from bottom out, but I had to catch a good 3-4 foot air to do it... And its very plush on small stuff still. I like to run my negative pressure the same psi or about 5psi more though...
    When I had it set at 80mm I had to be set it at around 160+, 160- to keep it from bottoming out while forcefully pushing down just riding in the driveway. At 135 it would bottom out on some of the short down hill sections I ride on.

    Since then I took out the spacer to bring it to 100mm and tried riding it at around 120+115 - but it still felt a little harsh. Now I have it at around 95+ and 90- and it feels pretty good.

    I also tried riding it higher pressures and putting the negative 5-10 PSI higher than the positive but it didn't seem to help much. So I think I will just try to keep it how it is now.

    I weigh around 200 geared up and ride XC in southern California.

  21. #21
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,361
    I weigh like 250 pounds, so I give my fork no choice but to give full compression.
    I like turtles

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    I just put the new Reba RLT on my ride. I seem to have no problem getting ful ltravel, the red ring will be pushed all the way to the top. But I have a question with this, it seems to me like I shouldnt be getting full travel with the easy type of riding I was experimenting on it with, small jumps, etc. I have the + at 135 psi and the - at 135 psi. I am new to air shocks and dont truly understand what the sag means, the guy at my local bike shop set that for me and only put in 100 psi + and -. I weigh 190-200 lbs and I was getting full travel easily , so I pumped it to 135 on both and although it seems stiffer, im still getting full travel according to my red ring. Is this ok ? If not, can I go even higher then the 135 ?

  23. #23
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinzz View Post
    I just put the new Reba RLT on my ride. I seem to have no problem getting ful ltravel, the red ring will be pushed all the way to the top. But I have a question with this, it seems to me like I shouldnt be getting full travel with the easy type of riding I was experimenting on it with, small jumps, etc. I have the + at 135 psi and the - at 135 psi. I am new to air shocks and dont truly understand what the sag means, the guy at my local bike shop set that for me and only put in 100 psi + and -. I weigh 190-200 lbs and I was getting full travel easily , so I pumped it to 135 on both and although it seems stiffer, im still getting full travel according to my red ring. Is this ok ? If not, can I go even higher then the 135 ?
    I personally would feel like something was wrong If I was getting full travel every time I rode. It would depend though of what Im riding. So for me I think of the biggest hits and drops that I every take on the trails I ride and I try to get almost 100% out of those hits since they are not "huge". My goal is that I will get as close to 100% travel without bottoming out, I want to leave a little room for some fun after all. However, by doing this it means that most of the trails I might only get 80-85% travel. This leaves enough room to play with but doesnt feel overly soft for my style of riding. Anyway thats what works for me but YMMV of course.
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    825
    Right now Demo-ing a Giant XTC-1 Aluminum, but the Reba100mm travel fork is only at 80mm? I can "pull" the fork up to the 100mm travel mark, but then it sits right back down to 80mm (without a rider on it). Not sure what is goin' on there...

  25. #25
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Ray View Post
    Right now Demo-ing a Giant XTC-1 Aluminum, but the Reba100mm travel fork is only at 80mm? I can "pull" the fork up to the 100mm travel mark, but then it sits right back down to 80mm (without a rider on it). Not sure what is goin' on there...
    This usually happens when your negative air chamber is a higher psi than your positive chamber. Let air out of the lower chamber and then reset them both, that should do it.
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    I'm getting all my travel on the 2012 Reba. 2011 Fox wasn't quite there. Both great forks, but I prefer the Rock Shox fluidity over the new Fox seals.

  27. #27
    banned
    Reputation: Spinning Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by oujjytt View Post
    If one day we have amnesia, forget want. If one day we lost, unable to express. If one day we are blind, also don't see again. If one day we lose, not to return to the. If one day we promise, never to be trusted. If one day we can not communicate, can't stand, can not pour out, unable to extricate themselves, we defy laws human and divine ... What is left?
    One day we will kick you out, TROLL

    I have a 2012 SID and cannot see the last 10% of the stanchion as well. The only way to see it is to let all of the negative air pressure out. Where is the spacer you are referring to?

  28. #28
    Warrior's Society
    Reputation: mtnbikej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    6,798
    Yup......got every mm of travel out of my Reba just last night.

    Doesn't happen all the time....takes a pretty good hit, it will bottom out.
    I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it is requested or not.
    Bucky the Cat

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    54
    Well this sounds about like what Ive been fiddling with on my 2012 Kona hei hei deluxe,I guess with only 4" of travel it shouldnt use it all but once or twice per ride and only when hard Smackdowns are encountered,I mainly ride the local rocky trails and dont jump the bike much yet.
    Im used to the dialed in 12.5 travel on my KTMs so its hard to judge mt bike suspension.

    I wonder more about the rear suspension,if its soft enough to use most of the travel it sags too much,stiff enough to stay up in the travel some and its a chattery ride,still playing with it.

  30. #30
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177

    This is interesting...

    So I measured the spacer and the one I removed was a 10mm spacer... I also just measured my travel at full extension on the 2012 and now its set at 105mm travel.
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  31. #31
    J-Flo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,371
    I am riding with a 2011 Reba XX 29er set at 80mm, and it gives me full travel when I ride hard. The key is setting up the air pressure correctly for your weight and riding style. I weigh 225 lbs and am running 140+ and 125- and it is sweet.

    This fork is adjustable to 100mm but won't the 29er won't go up to 120mm. So far 80mm is right for me and the geometry of my hardtail bike, although I likely will give 100mm a try when I take the fork apart to service it.

  32. #32
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfloren View Post
    I am riding with a 2011 Reba XX 29er set at 80mm, and it gives me full travel when I ride hard. The key is setting up the air pressure correctly for your weight and riding style. I weigh 225 lbs and am running 140+ and 125- and it is sweet.

    This fork is adjustable to 100mm but won't the 29er won't go up to 120mm. So far 80mm is right for me and the geometry of my hardtail bike, although I likely will give 100mm a try when I take the fork apart to service it.

    Im not sure RS made a 2011 29er XX in 80mm... You likely have 2 spacers in yours if thats what its set to, might wana give it a try at 120mm... My XX, RLT-TI, and RL have all been setup with 120mm and so far its my fav setting for Reba's, unless your strictly an XC guy
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  33. #33
    EXORCIZE
    Reputation: Ryder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfloren View Post
    I am riding with a 2011 Reba XX 29er set at 80mm <snip>. This fork is adjustable to 100mm but won't the 29er won't go up to 120mm.
    I'm running the same fork at 120mm but I feel the fork's internal compression wants the fork to be at 80mm or 100mm. To make it feel plush, I have to run lower-than-recommended psi and and slowish rebound. But its new and am still playing with it.
    2016 Pivot Mach 429 Trail
    2011 Kona Unit

  34. #34
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1 View Post
    I'm running the same fork at 120mm but I feel the fork's internal compression wants the fork to be at 80mm or 100mm. To make it feel plush, I have to run lower-than-recommended psi and and slowish rebound. But its new and am still playing with it.
    When I finally decided to completely disregard the recommended psi, I started getting full travel from my newer Reba's ... It may have something to do with it being new and not 100% broken in...
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  35. #35
    J-Flo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    Im not sure RS made a 2011 29er XX in 80mm... You likely have 2 spacers in yours if thats what its set to, might wana give it a try at 120mm... My XX, RLT-TI, and RL have all been setup with 120mm and so far its my fav setting for Reba's, unless your strictly an XC guy
    I checked the part number, and it turns out I have a 2010 model Reba XX, which is adjustable from 80/100/120mm. It definitely has 80mm of total travel in the current setup. My mistake. The 2011 catalog shows that they made an 80/100/120mm version in 2011, but RS discontinued the XX model Reba in 2012. I am a little unsure whether the compression dampener is the "Black Box" version with Xloc attached, or is the same as the RLT ("Motion Control") compression dampener except for the Xloc attachment. There is conflicting information on the web and in RS manuals.

    When I take it apart for service I will try either 100mm or 120mm travel. Right now it only comes close to bottoming out (never uses the entire range, but falls a few mm short) when I hit larger bumps/rocks or a jump at speed or a drop-off at low speed (I don't get big air, I am too old for that). My biggest concern about increasing travel is that it will make the bike sit higher in the front and thus change the geometry, which is pretty close to just right now for my riding (mostly light/technical climbs and smooth or bumpy single/doubletrack down in Tilden, Wildcat, Redwood, Joaquin Miller, Annadel). I am somewhere between an XC and trail rider and the Reba seems to be the right shock for me. I find it compares favorably with the new 140mm Fox Float 32 on my wife's full suspension bike, which she loves but is too soft for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1 View Post
    I'm running the same fork at 120mm but I feel the fork's internal compression wants the fork to be at 80mm or 100mm. To make it feel plush, I have to run lower-than-recommended psi and and slowish rebound. But its new and am still playing with it.
    I also am most comfortable with slightly lower than recommended PSI, and have rebound set in the middle.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    454
    I've got a Reba RLTi 140mm, seems like the compression knob/flood gate does not work. I can turn it to full lock and it does not change, I can still move it through about 50% of travel by just weighting the front end whether it is locked or fully open and compression adjust does not change anything for the ride. It is about time for a rebuild anyways, may just have to send it to PUSH for a service and tune.
    '14 Yeti SB95c--Pike'd

  37. #37
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ds33gt View Post
    I've got a Reba RLTi 140mm, seems like the compression knob/flood gate does not work. I can turn it to full lock and it does not change, I can still move it through about 50% of travel by just weighting the front end whether it is locked or fully open and compression adjust does not change anything for the ride. It is about time for a rebuild anyways, may just have to send it to PUSH for a service and tune.
    If you have an RLT-TI you will need to also adjust your compression gate adjuster. Turn the Gate fully to the clockwise position, and then lock out your compression knob and push it down. If it still doesn't lock you might have a problem. It might just be that your gate is wide open however
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    454
    I turn the flood gate full clock wise or counter clockwise and it does nothing; makes no difference. The compression/lockout makes no difference at full open or at lockout. I can still compress it the same amount whether it is locked or not. I'm not sure what you mean by the pushing it down. I can just adjust the two knobs by turning clock/counter clock wise. The knob does not pull up or down. I like how the fork feels as is, but would like to mess with it to see if I can dial it in more...
    '14 Yeti SB95c--Pike'd

  39. #39
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ds33gt View Post
    I turn the flood gate full clock wise or counter clockwise and it does nothing; makes no difference. The compression/lockout makes no difference at full open or at lockout. I can still compress it the same amount whether it is locked or not. I'm not sure what you mean by the pushing it down. I can just adjust the two knobs by turning clock/counter clock wise. The knob does not pull up or down. I like how the fork feels as is, but would like to mess with it to see if I can dial it in more...
    When I say push it down I meant the fork itself

    The gate adjusts where in the travel the compression locks out. The compression should obviously be adding compression dampening until the last click or two from fully locked out. Once the compression is fully closed it then depends on where you have your gate set at how much the fork will lockout. If putting them both fully clockwise and you can still fully compress you fork then something is wrong and you may just need to add oil.
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    36
    MIne run sweet, took out the spacer to lift from 80mm to 100mm and its the best thing Ive done! No more acheing arms and keep up with full sussers with ease now

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    696
    I weigh about 215# fully kitted. I dropped my +ap to 100# tonight and ran my -ap @ 125#, I then rode the pisz out of it and hit a few 3 foot drops along the way. I still have about 3/4" left. The fork is a Revelation set at 140mm.

    I'm wonder just how low the pressure is gonna have to go to get all the travel.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: subspd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,005
    Its comes down to either low pressure or you need to hit a bigger jump. I have also found that the posted PSI chart is a joke it is better to run a slightly lower pressure and work down on your typical trails until you get close to full compression. You don't really want to bottom the fork out on every ride it should have some travel left for only the bigger hits you take.

  43. #43
    Dirty minded
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    502
    2011 Reba RLT-Ti 120mm sagged @ 27% and gets it all as needed. It replaced a Fox F29 RL 100 that would not get the full stroke.
    I really like the Reba.

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •