Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anybody NOT having Problems w/ CB Kronolog Post?

9K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  GnarBrahWyo 
#1 ·
Pretty straight forward---I know there's already one thread where the original intent was Gibbons giving a positive review about his new Kronolog and then all the guys with issues started pouring in, but I want to hear from some guys who aren't having problems. If there are any of you out there yet--or are they ALL having the loss of air issue? Be nice to hear some positive reviews for once rather than the guys that are pissed off enough to tell everyone about it.

#29 ·
I have had mine for over a year on my primary bike with no problems. I recently added one to my hard tail and a 100mm travel rig. All are going strong. Based on my experience with CB product is the first generation stuff tends to have issues. Second gen looks great and last.

#30 ·
I've had mine about a year now with no real problems. I had two minor issues, the first being the M2.5 screws fell out where they hold the plastic stop that the cable feeds through. This made the release on the button funny. Once I replaced them, the push button works like new. Twice I lost air but it was my fault. Without thinking after a fall, I tapped the front of the seat to realign because the seat post had turned slightly in the frame. That put pressure on the seal. Now I make sure I take the time to loosen the clamp nut before trying to realign the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.